At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we're not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we're driving excellence and improving outcomes. For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker's Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We're treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Are you an authority in Workday? Do you have a background in payroll and understand the complicated nuances? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for a Workday Systems Analyst - Payroll to join us in a newly created position which will be responsible for payroll systems from development through to production implementation. You will record, approve and generate payments for more than 17,000 employees while maintaining the integrity of all interfaces between payroll and all internal and external systems.
* Design and implement Workday changes and upgrades across multiple Departments.
* Develop new systems and modifications to the existing systems through conducting Workday systems analysis.
* Create new configurations such as pay components, business processes, security and system configurations based on payroll, time, benefits and HCM relayed requirements.
* Develop and configure new calculations for payroll related requirements.
* Design and write custom reports to accommodate payroll operational requirements using Workday reporting tools.
* Quality control new integrations and modifications and work with the development team to test and deploy the integrations in production.
* Define and document processes, create and update procedures documentations and job aides.
* Serve as a technical support contact for Workday on all payroll functionality.
* Ensure that all payroll activity is in compliance with all MSK, statutory and regulatory requirements.
* Plan, coordinate and provide estimates for assigned enterprise-wide payroll projects
* Committed to high standards of productivity.
* Motivated to provide exceptional customer service.
* Action oriented and eager to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
* Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
* Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
* Incredibly productive within a diverse team environment, work within tight deadlines, and manage competing priorities.
* A Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
* Experience working directly with Workday.
* 2-4 years of experience supporting a complex financial , payroll and HR system.
* A Masters degree and or a CPP would be preferred.
This position will be based at our NYC office - 633 Third Ave
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.