Title: Payment Solution Architect
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County
H&M's IT department is one of the largest IT employers on the south side of Stockholm and we are looking for a Payment Solution Architect. Come and join us if you are looking for a challenge!
We're now looking for a person who would like to take on the exciting and challenging role as Payment Solution Architect, focusing on Payment solutions (card and mobile payment) at the Sales Store division. The division handles solutions for information distribution to Store, Till-, and card payment solution, operation and distribution of sales data and Secure Payments.
As a Payment Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the architecture of different Payment solutions (for instance card or mobile payment) that the Sales Store service area is delivering. You will perform technical investigations and analyses and keeping a continuous dialog with external suppliers regarding solutions proposals and reviews of existing solutions.
We will have a lot of focus on innovation, omni channel and new payment methods where you will be a part of keeping up with the latest trends. You will also work in close cooperation together with the Payment Service Architect and other experienced architects as well as our Business function in order to optimize the overall IT solutions. Today the payment team consists of delivery responsible, requirement analysts, solution architects, project managers and release coordinators.
We offer you a challenging role within a great team in a dynamic and global organization where you will have significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. Do you want to play an important role in a very progressive and dynamic team with a high pace of motion and a lot of fun - then this is definitely for you!
The job of an Payment Solution Architect at Sales Store comes with a lot of responsibility - and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
* Keeping track together with the team on new trends and technology within the Payments area
* Review and approve design solutions created by external suppliers
* Control that the architectural solution aligns with service portfolio & demands
* Create Solution Architecture according to H&M Enterprise Architecture principles and strategy
* Supporting ongoing projects, such expansion in new countries, integration and procurement, with Card Payment in Store expertise
* Perform Card Payment in Store related pre-studies and analysis
* Facilitate workshops together with internal and/or external stakeholders
* Identify, participate and perform continuous improvement initiatives within the Card Payment in Store area
We think you have an architect, requirement or test background within the payments (card and/or mobile) or till/shop area. Just like everyone at H&M group, we believe you are a social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
And your skills include:
* Several years of experience as architect and strong analytical skills
* Broad experience in payment solutions
* Broad experience with technical modeling and documentation (Data Flow, Diagrams, Network Diagrams, Software Architecture Documents, etc.)
* Experience of PCI DSS and/or other corresponding payment security protocols
* Good general knowledge in information and IT security and experience in working with security
* Ability to communicate about solutions and possible challenges on a both conceptual and a technical level
* Ability to express yourself in speech and writing in English and preferably Swedish
Travelling may occur.
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions and further information about this position, please contact Helena Ericsson, Staff Responsible, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bahareh Zand, Delivery Responsible, at email@example.com.
We review applications continuously, please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible but at the latest 27th of February 2019.
Who are we at the IT department?
We are the sum of the abilities and personalities we have. Our warm, value-driven culture brings us together. We like working at a fast pace and making decisions on the go. Our creativity helps us solve complex challenges.
We have the opportunity to advance the business of H&M group, work with the latest IT technology in exciting global projects and change the entire fashion and design industry for the better. If you have the drive, joy of discovery and willingness to assume responsibility, there is no limit to what we can achieve together.
Keywords: EFT, Payment, PSP, Bank, Integration, POS, solution architect