The Partnership Lead, Customer Experience will deliver Alliance Partner capabilities into Bain case work and product solutions. The role will be responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of a portfolio of Alliance Partners, including selling & delivery support, pipeline management, IP development as well as education & training of Bain and Alliance Partner audiences. The Partnership Lead ensures that the integration of Alliance Partner capabilities into Bain case work is as efficient, valuable and repeatable as possible. This role also provides guidance and training for junior team members, where appropriate. The Partnership Lead travels 10-20% of the time.
Bain's Business Development (BD) team leads development of the Bain Alliance Ecosystem (BAE), a curated network of partnerships that helps Bain clients and teams get better results faster. The BD team leads development and delivery of firm-level priority partnerships, in collaboration with partnership champions. The BD team facilitates development and delivery of all other partnerships through transaction support at key stage gates and one repeatable model for success. The BD team infuses the model with best practices distilled from all partnership development and delivery activity at Bain.
* Responsible for delivering valuable Alliance Partnership relationships in a specific domain (i.e., Customer Experience) * Manage day-to-day relationships with a portfolio of Alliance Partners, in support of full potential opportunities * Run annual full potential review process, in collaboration with internal Bain champions and external Alliance partner leadership teams * Lead ongoing pipeline reviews, in collaboration with practice team * Educate & train Bain and Alliance Partner audiences * Assist in building and developing new Alliance Partner relationships * Manage multiple projects under tight deadlines across multiple time zones/geographies * Contribute to BD program assets and repeatable model improvements
* Integrate Alliance Partners' unique capabilities into Bain case work and client & product solutions * Build broad knowledge of BD team content and gain emerging personal expertise for deploying and developing high-impact Alliance Partnership opportunities * Support ongoing deployment of selected Alliance Partners in proposals and cases, working closely with relevant practice areas and client teams (e.g., run case team kickoff, track progress, escalate challenges, etc.) * Ensure swift and complete knowledge transfer to front-line teams collaborating with the Alliance Partnership * Provide ongoing coaching to joint teams (Bain and Alliance colleagues), as projects are delivered * Support resolution of client-specific issues, in collaboration with front-line teams and BD team leadership * Codify and create artifacts to support deployment processes
* Oversee & provide input to domain ecosystem landscape POV * Provide guidance and training for junior members of the team, where appropriate * Inspires and leads by example
* Other duties and special projects as required
* Bachelor's degree * Minimum of 5 years work experience * Outstanding interpersonal & client management skills * Able to interact successfully with Bain Partner/Managers and 3rd Party partner executives * Ability to understand and manage the differing priorities and objectives of multiple stakeholders * Capable of building consensus and direction with a diverse team of stakeholders
* Excellent organization and time management capabilities * Can juggle multiple partner relationships seamlessly * Able to triage and prioritize inbound requests * Self-starter who doesn't wait to be told what to do
* Superior written, organizational and verbal communication skills * Go getter attitude - drives assigned projects independently with complete ownership * Team player - willing to pitch in as needed to meet the team goals. Not afraid to roll up their sleeves and do what is required * Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
* * Experience working in a matrix/global environment where collaboration is key in providing exceptional results
* MBA * Experience sourcing and developing partnerships / alliances * Experience in the Customer Experience domain a benefit * As part of a CX organization that has used services similar to those provided by our Alliance Partners * As part of an Alliance Partner-type organization
* Experience managing 3rd party partner relationships a plus
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.