Do you want to help lead the growth of Microsoft by enabling our partners to drive more effective Digital Transformations with their customers? Are you passionate about technology and Microsoft's bold ambitions to innovate in the areas of productivity, intelligent cloud and business applications? Do you want the opportunity to lead where you have the freedom and empowerment to do your best work? Then join the One Commercial Partner Team in an impactful role as a Partner Technology Strategist and become a part of a strategic movement that is empowering customers to achieve more with and through Microsoft technologies and partners.
The Partner Technology Strategist (PTS) drives partner capability and capacity on targeted offerings in collaboration with Microsoft's broader digital transformation strategy. The PTS is a technical, partner facing role that is accountable for growing practice development in select systems integrator partners, working with them to build technical capability and capacity while partnering to deliver successful solutions. PTSs, leveraging a team of architects, own the technical partner engagement including technical readiness, design/development and roadmap. The solutions that PTSs develop with partners drive repeatable customer value and partner profitability. The ideal candidate will have a passion for and experience in partner and/or customer facing roles influencing and leading technical strategy and solution development with senior technical leaders.
* Established proficiency in consulting or technical sales with commercial clients.
* Strong understanding of Microsoft computing technologies/priorities, business drivers and emerging computing trends.
* Partner/Customer/Channel experience with an understanding of business drivers and business models plus demonstrated skill building influential technical relationships as a strategist with technical leads within customer or partner organizations.
* Demonstrated ability to ideate and lead technical envisioning while balancing business drivers and requirements to help clients build/extend profitable businesses.
* Experience consulting on Dynamics/D365 or other Business/Productivity Applications is desirable.
* Strong communication and collaboration abilities coupled with a track record of growing technical depth.
* Naturally persuasive presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in both small and medium sized technical audiences.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Driving new and enhanced Practice enablement (offerings and skills) with a named list of System Integrators.
* Helping partners develop their Microsoft related practices, including professional services, managed services and/or IP. Relevant workloads include Cloud Application Innovation, Data Platform & Artificial Intelligence, Business Applications, Collaboration, Modern Desktop, Security and Compliance and Cloud Infrastructure & Management.
* Developing and executing technical envisioning and readiness plans for each portfolio partner.
* Managing requests for additional technical resources and leading virtual teams of technical resources engaged to support offering and technical skills development.
* Establishing impactful relationships with key technical resources and executives within portfolio partners.
* Continuing to grow as a technologist and influencer to gain more strategic commitments from partners and help other teams be successful with their partner's readiness and related offerings.
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.