Partner Technology Manager San Francisco, CA
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Development team builds and manages a global partner ecosystem including device manufacturers, network providers, developers, and retailers. With a passion for action-oriented analytics, we work together to establish product, commercial, and strategic partnerships that help Dropbox and its partners grow.
As a Partner Technology Manager, you'll be part of a dynamic and growing team tasked with driving the technical excellence and scale of the Dropbox partner ecosystem. Building on your technical as well as communication skills and hybrid experience in both engineering and business contexts, you'll act as a subject matter authority on the DBX Platform, while at the same time diligently advocating on behalf of our partners. In this task, you'll be responsible for not only delivering results directly but also via developing systems, tools, and processes that scale as our ecosystem grows.
* Technical enablement for integrations with Dropbox partners such as OEMs, SaaS providers, and Platforms with the objective of driving revenue growth for Dropbox. This includes technical guidance and support, driving launch plans, testing and monitoring performance of such integrations
* Establish a positive relationship with our partners based on trust and openness, helping them make product decisions that align with the Dropbox strategy and standard methodologies
* Build expertise on our most relevant partner industries and product categories, acting as technical consultants on partner-specific projects where necessary
* Design and run campaigns that drive adoption of platform technologies (APIs, SDKs, features, etc.) by our ecosystem partners
* Drive technical benefits for the Technology Partner Program including partner-centric technical documentation and building tools, processes and systems that will help it scale
* 4+ years experience as an external-facing technologist at the intersection of product, engineering and business (e.g. sales engineering, solution architecture, customer success, product management, product marketing, etc.)
* World-class written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to drive consensus with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels
* Proven technical proficiency at using analytical thinking and formal frameworks to tackle multi-faceted problems
* Prior experience working at the technical level with popular Web technologies and SaaS applications
* Self-starter with a strong sense of accountability and excellent project and program management skills
* Great teammate who thrives in a collaborative and dynamic environment
Benefits and Perks
* 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
* 401k + company match
* Market competitive total compensation package
* Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
* Wellness Reimbursement
* Generous vacation policy
* 10 company paid holidays
* Volunteer time off
* Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Dropbox is a file hosting service that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud and client software.