As a Partner Solution Architect focused on Cloud Management Tools technologies you will help AWS partners craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient monitoring and management services architectures. This is the right role for someone who has been deep in Operations, DevOps or software engineering in the past, but wants to focus on building, advising, and teaching our partner community through scalable and programmatic interactions.
What you will do:
* You will help our Partners understand best practices around advanced Cloud Management Tools solutions, and how to run Cloud Management Tools in a scalable yet cost-effective manner.
* You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones so that you can make substantial contributions to in-depth architecture discussions.
* You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create extraordinary Container solutions built on AWS.
Skills you need:
Increasingly, customers are adopting a "cloud native" application development approach. As the right candidate:
* You will have solid experience of Container technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubertnetes, Amazon ECS, etc.) and cloud computing, in general, which you will be able to translate into business value for customers.
* Technical skills in software architecture, continuous deployment, automation, and operations.
* Experience in a hands-on technical role as a developer, working with Container solutions.
* You will be responsible for partnering with domain experts to identify the most critical technologies and architectures to guide AWS management solutions strategy. Key AWS services will include Amazon CloudWatch, AWS OpsWorks, AWS CloudTrail, AWS Systems Manager, and AWS Auto Scaling
* Strong communication skills are important in this role and the ability to speak to audiences is important.
This role serves as the technical face of AWS to the emerging partner community, working with start-ups. Passion for new and progressive technology is an absolute requirement for this position. The technical expectations for this role span a large area from distributed systems, CI/CD, database design, automation, storage, networking, and just about everything in-between.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with AWS engineering teams to advise on their roadmap, assist with architecture design, guide their implementation and help promote their offerings. The role also has a scale component that can best be met with writing technical papers, participating in webinars and speaking at technical conferences. Your broad responsibilities will include owning the technical engagement with AWS emerging technology and system integrator partners, as well as managing technical enablement of our internal Partner Development teams.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.