This is an ideal role for someone who has experience working for a global systems integrator, a large IT consulting firm, or a Fortune 1000 company. In this role, you will develop the technical capabilities of our Global System Integrators (GSIs) so they can be successful in the cloud. Working with these large partners is a team effort that will require influence and coordination with many stakeholders. You should be just as comfortable talking storage and networking with the VP of Infrastructure or continuous deployment with the DevOps team, TCO with the CFO, and cloud strategy with the CIO. If you are a problem solver with a broad technical skills, and have the ability to drive technical initiatives and cloud migration projects with the GSIs you will enjoy this role.
In this technical role, you will architect enterprise-grade Amazon Web Services solutions, own the technical relationship and deliverables for a GSI, develop and execute multi-day workshops, lead white boarding sessions, author white papers and blog posts, and respond to complex technical inquiries including RFPs. You will have the opportunity to dive deep on our Amazon Web Services technologies and will work side by side with some of the top technical talent in the industry. The preferred location for the individual is New York city or other East Coast major city.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Technical leader and trusted adviser in the area of cloud computing for our partners
* Own the technical relationship and deliverables for one of the global system integrators
* Assist global system integrators earn the trust of customers by delivering multi-day technical workshops, lead white boarding sessions, executing on Proof of Concepts, and contributing to the construction of performant, scalable, secure, and highly available AWS solutions
* Demonstrate a bias for action and deep technical skills by authoring joint technical whitepapers with GSIs, technical case studies, and enterprise focused blog posts
* Dive deep on AWS Services as you develop reference architectures, presentations, and respond to RFPs
* Exhibit a combination of technical vision, creativity, technical acumen, and deep AWS technical skills by jointly designing and developing industry and vertical solutions
* Assist partners define the approach, tools, and end state architecture as they migrate customers to Amazon Web Services
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.