Partner Solution Architect - Microsoft Technologies
Do you like helping customers and partners solve tough technical problems? Do you have experience with implementing/migrating IT solutions based on Microsoft's software products? Do you want to be part of a team at Amazon Web Services (AWS) that's helping partners and customers successfully migrate/implement IT solutions? Do you want to help launch a major strategic initiative for AWS and grow it globally?
As a Partner Solution Architect (PSA) focused on Microsoft technologies you will lead and deliver on strategy and build mind-share and execute on the migration from Microsoft software products across AWS customers and partners. Your responsibilities will include: drive partners understanding as to how to architect and migrate from Microsoft technologies; enable partners to understand key AWS architectural concepts and how they relate to migration from Microsoft technologies; support AWS partners in their marketing and selling migration solution offerings from Microsoft products to AWS.
This is an ideal role for someone who has experience working for a Global System Integrator (GSI), a large IT consulting firm, or a Fortune 1000 company coupled with certifications/working knowledge of MS Windows Server, SQL, .NET, Active Directory, etc. In this role, you will develop and support the technical capabilities of our GSIs so they can be successful working with Windows workloads to AWS and other third party alternatives on AWS. Working with these large partners is a team effort - it requires the ability to lead, influence and coordinate with many stakeholders. If you are a problem solver with a broad technical skills, and have the ability to drive technical initiatives and cloud migration projects with GSIs - you will enjoy this role!
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Technical leader and trusted adviser in the area of cloud computing for our partners
* Own the technical relationship and deliverables for one/several of the global system integrators (GSIs)
* Assist global system integrators to earn the trust of customers by delivering multi-day technical workshops, lead white boarding sessions, executing on proof-of -concepts, and contributing to the construction of performant, scalable, secure, and highly available AWS solutions
* Demonstrate a bias for action and deep technical skills by authoring joint technical white-papers with GSIs, technical case studies, and enterprise focused blog posts
* Dive deep on AWS Services as you develop reference architectures, presentations
* Exhibit a combination of technical vision, creativity, technical acumen, and deep AWS technical skills by jointly designing and developing industry and vertical solutions
* Assist partners define the approach, tools, and end state architecture as they migrate customers to Amazon Web Services
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.