As Verizon's media unit, our brands like Yahoo, TechCrunch and HuffPost help people stay informed and entertained, communicate and transact, while creating new ways for advertisers and partners to connect. With technologies like XR, AI, machine-learning, and 5G, we're transforming media for tomorrow, too. We're creators and coders, dreamers and doers creating what's next in content, advertising and technology.
A Little About Us
The Media Advisory Services (MAS) team is responsible for ensuring a competitive and differentiated supply position for Verizon Media DSP platform. The team manages Verizon Media's partnerships with supply platforms (SSPs and Exchanges) globally and develops, manages and enables supply solutions. Beyond these day-to-day responsibilities, the team must keep abreast of the marketplace in terms of emerging technology (e.g. exchange bidding, programmatic guaranteed), ad formats (e.g. Advanced TV, DOOH, Audio) and partners to ensure that supply access is never a blocker for our clients.
A lot about you
You are a dynamic, strategic, savvy professional who can dive-in to quickly understand Verizon Media's ad tech ecosystem and translate this to opportunities for our clients. Your professional demeanor and highly developed interpersonal and communication skills make you an expert in building relationships with partners and clients and in driving cross-functional collaboration with internal teams. You can manage multiple complex priorities and you're always ready to roll-up your sleeves to find solutions that meet client needs.
* Collaborate and partner with DSP sales and solutions teams to identify, recommend and implement opportunities to grow revenue through supply as a strategic lever;
* Work with partners (SSPs, exchanges, publishers, media owners) to identify, negotiate, implement and promote opportunities for supply access and differentiation;
* Develop custom solutions that enable growth of the business;
* Partner with stakeholders to identify, evangelize and implement emerging programmatic supply opportunities;
* Data analysis as needed to drive revenue, efficiency and scale;
* Project management of select initiatives on behalf of the team;
* Support internal inquiries related to supply enablement; and
* Support the Product team in developing supply features that can differentiate our DSP.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3-5 years experience in a large media, technology, agency, consulting, financial services company
* Ability to independently identify, analyze and resolve problems and opportunities
* Proven track record of delivering results in cross-functional environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Willingness to travel as needed (~10-20%)
Verizon Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Verizon Media is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. If you need accessibility assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please email ApplicantAccommodation@verizonmedia.com or call 408-336-1409. Emails/calls received for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
Currently work for Verizon Media? Please apply on our internal career site.
About Verizon Media
Verizon Media (formerly Oath) is a company operating media, technology, and communication brands.