PARTNER MIGRATION PROGRAM LEAD
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is looking for a world class candidate for the role of Partner Migration Program Manager, West, within our North America Channels & Alliances business function. As a senior Partner Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop and deliver on our mass migration strategy by working with our key partners in Western USA to support organizations transition to cloud.
AWS partners & resellers include the largest software and systems integration companies (such as SAP, Adobe, Accenture, Deloitte, Infosys, and Cognizant) as well as hundreds of innovative software and services companies who are using AWS as their cloud platform of choice. This role will focus on working with select consulting and systems integrator partners and their AWS partner development managers to drive pipeline that leads to projects to support large enterprises on their migration journey to AWS. The role will also involve working with the local AWS partner sales manager teams to drive partner engagement on AWS led migration projects.
By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these partners, you will be responsible for driving pipeline, new revenue growth, increased market adoption and the expansion of the partners AWS migration practice. The ideal candidate will possess both a business/sales background with a leading consulting or systems integrator that enables them development forward thinking initiatives which drive net new migrations to AWS services. You are expected to not only create and conceptualize tech programs but also be able to manage their roll out through partners. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build strong industry relationships. In this day and age of customer obsession, it is critical that you possess or demonstrate the ability to build the right level of relationships across not just partners but players within the industry. This person is an influencer by nature and must be seen as someone the partners are eager to engage with and have a strong hands on approach.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Working alongside Partner Development Managers and Partner Sales Managers, developing extensive executive and senior management relationships within partner organizations; being viewed as a "trusted advisor."
* Developing an extensive portfolio of migration opportunities with Partners and qualifying the most attractive opportunities based on proactive market screening, account targeting and business analysis techniques for potential engagement.
* Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
* Creating, articulating, and positioning an innovative and compelling vision and value proposition so that Partner executives clearly realize the financial benefits and transformational value to their customers business of migrating to AWS.
* Developing a multi-year commercial value proposition to support scale migrations to the Cloud with Partners.
* Help Partners set up their business to manage large scale migrations, supporting their customers overall journey to the Cloud
* Drive the co-development of new go-to-market solutions and opportunities with partners.
* Serve as a key member of AWS Global Partner Migration Program team in helping to define and deliver the AWS strategy to engage partners and drive large scale migrations with partners.
* Manage revenue targets and work with the partner and AWS sales organizations to achieve/exceed goals.
* Understand and exploit the use of salesforce.com and other internal AWS systems.
* Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.