Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The SaaS Partner Enablement Team is seeking a business professional who can help us build, launch, and scale multi-pillar partner enablement activities. The successful candidate will interact with internal and
external stakeholders such as product managers from multiple cloud product pillars, Center of Excellence, curriculum writers, Oracle Practice Leaders, capability leaders, delivery consultants, and
operations team. The role will be responsible for ensuring partner release readiness in an agile development lifecycle with particular focus on managing partner implementation workshop process:
* Provide governance and oversight of partner implementation workshops and release readiness webinars. Interface with geo-based leads to schedule and manager workshop deployments.
* Gather partner readiness requirements from various SaaS product pillars
* Moderate on-going partner feedback on implementation needs
* Assess the effectiveness of the current partner enablement model and recommend program enhancements to prepare delivery consultants before embarking on SaaS implementations
* Monitor and report on project status to key stakeholders and management
* Provide advisory when top-tier partners need assistance on multi-pillar SaaS solutions architecture
* Minimum of 5 years of project management, project coordination experience.
* SaaS application implementation experience / knowledge is required
* Knowledge of multi-pillar SaaS End-to-End business flows and solution architecture
* Understanding of integration, applications development, and analytics is a plus
* Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Apps is highly desired.
* Must have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.