WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino's, the world's largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Partner Developer Architect
Location: N. America (Remote location OK)
Must be willing to travel
Want to work on the next-generation platform for cloud and big data integration software? Want to join a great team and be a key person in driving Talend's ISV strategy? Then Talend is the place for you. Talend seeks a [insert title] for its team.
You will be an instrumental part of our ISV partner team, representing Talend as a developer liaison. Your main responsibilities include working closely with Talend's ISV partners as a representative of R&D to design and develop prototypes and solutions.
This will include understanding integration needs, subsequently identifying architectural requirements and collaborating with Talend's ISV partners to develop components, connectors and quick starts. Ideal candidates will have a background integrating 3rd party APIs into existing applications for both batch and real time needs.
This role will also be responsible for curating and growing Talend's Connectivity Partner Program which enables ISVs, partners and customers to develop custom components. Responsibilities will include coordinating efforts between third parties and Talend as a subject matter expert, providing guidance, reference examples and architectural consulting upon request.
* 12+ years of experience working with integration software (engineering or professional services experience preferred)
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT or equivalent professional experience
* Domain knowledge in enterprise SaaS applications and cloud environments
* Ability to interact with R&D as well as ISV partners with technical credibility
* 10+ years of experience with development languages, data formats & API's: Java, Python, Ruby, Scala, C/C++, XML, JSON, Avro, SOAP, Rest, etc.
* Active knowledge and ability to work within agile development cycles
* Willingness to travel when needed
* Very strong oral and written English communication skills
* Excellent skills interacting in cross-functional teams and with third parties
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
* "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
* Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
* Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
* Ranked in the DBTA "100 Companies that Matter Most in Data"
* Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
* An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
* Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
* Equity for all full-time employees
* Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family
* Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave
* Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
* Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
* Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
* Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
* Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
* Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
* Choice of MacBook Air or Windows laptop
As a global employer, at Talend, we believe our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Talend is a provider of cloud data integration and integrity solutions for organizations.