At Harris Govern, we build software solutions specific to the requirements of Local Government and utilities. Our software suite enables us to bring comprehensive, innovative technology solutions to county governments nationwide.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, team-oriented Data Conversion Specialist to work for us on a per diem basis, who is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, has a knack for details and thrives on working in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
The Conversion specialist is responsible for creating database structure, migrating data, and gaining internal as well as external agreement surrounding procedures to prepare and move new customers from their legacy system to the Harris Govern software suite.
This is a part-time position with flexible work hours.
* Development of the conversion packages, procedures, and queries to move the data from the conversion to production database schema
* Design, create and implement scripts to support the ETL process
* Test data accuracy and data compatibility in Harris Govern applications
* Ensure data integrity through validations and other methods
* Minimum of 5 years' experience with MS SQL Server databases & TSQL programing
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5611 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.