The divine mission of the Seminary mandates that all personnel must demonstrate a commitment to the purposes of the Seminary. Every employee shall be an active member of a local church of believers in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. It is expected that conduct becoming a follower of Jesus Christ will be portrayed in the community.
The Information Technologies department is accepting applications proactively for a part time Computer Support Technician. This position would provide basic hardware/software support for desktop PC and Apple based computers. This is a 20-28 hours per week student position.
1. Interface with faculty, staff and students on a daily basis to solve technical issues;
2. Work individually and on a team environment to complete tickets in a timely manner;
3. Document technology procedures and knowledge base articles;
4. Support end users by answering telephone calls, online ticket requests, and walk-ins; and
5. Assist Telecommunications Technician with cabling and installations as required
6. Other computer support duties as assigned
1. Strong customer focus attitude with a good working personality;
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
3. Self-motivated, organized and accountable; and
4. Mathematical mind with good problem solving skill sets
1.Ability to sit for up to eight hours.
2. Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
3. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
4. Visual acuity to work with a computer.
Experience in Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8; Mac OSX; Microsoft Office; Computer Hardware Repair; Smart Phones; TCP/IP networks; Wi-Fi Networks; and Peripherals
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.