Paid Search Manager
Credible Labs Inc. - San Francisco, CA
Who is Credible?
We believe life's changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life's important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) listed Fintech company that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the role
At Credible we're looking for someone to be a leader for our Search Marketing programs. You'll be an integral part of massively scaling our investment and helping grow our business. You'll have a deep understanding of SEM best practices and can give examples of things you've done to make the channel successful. You'll juggle multiple products and objectives and be extremely nimble, consistently adjusting levers to maximize performance. You'll get to work with a team that is passionate about what we do and about the customers we serve. Our mission is to reduce the stress around taking a loan and make it easy for our customers to compare lending options. If you enjoy the challenge of increasing revenue in a high growth environment we'd love to hear from you!
* Develop SEM strategy for reducing CPA and increasing revenue across Student Loan Refinance, Student Loan, Personal Loan, and Mortgage products
* Think strategically about the customer segments we are targeting, and how to tailor their online experience
* Establish a framework for making marginal decisions - what is the return for each extra dollar we spend
* Forecast quarterly and annual goals and update weekly
* Establish test-and-learn approach to optimize target audiences, ad copy, and landing pages
* Write copy and work with Legal team to ensure we are always testing new value props
* Work with BI team to ensure accurate transfer of data between internal and internal systems. Partner with BI to add new Search dimensions to our internal database so we can better measure performance.
* Provide recommendation on attribution methodology and how to assign credit across channels
* Manage relationship with Google Support team
* Present results on a regular basis, sharing your learnings with the rest of the team
* Pull data from internal and external systems to identify areas of opportunity
* Support Facebook campaigns (based on experience)
* Stay up-to-date on changing industry trends and proactively address
* 5+ years experience optimizing Google and Bing, strong preference for experience in the Financial Services industry
* Deep understanding of how to optimize desktop vs. mobile, bid manipulation, prospecting vs. retargeting, bidding strategies, and keyword selection
* Experience managing a multi-million dollar annual budget
* Deeply analytical, in-depth familiarity of the relationship between spend and sales/revenue
* Excel expertise
* Ability to both think strategically and roll up your sleeves
* Test-learn-optimize-iterate mindset, never accept the status quo!
* A commitment to treating your coworkers with respect, turning your ideas into actions through collaboration and communication
Nice to have experience:
* Google Adwords certified
* Google Analytics
* Multi-touch attribution implementation
* Facebook / Display
Why you want to work at Credible
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don't get it right. These are our values:
* Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
* Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care - and that makes all the difference.
* Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
* Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
* Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company
* Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Credible is a multi-lender marketplace