Grove Collaborative is a digitally native brand and direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform for natural home and personal care products. With a mission to help every family create a healthy, beautiful home, Grove offers a flexible recurring shipment model and gives each customer a personal shopper, a "Grove Guide."
We are a B Corp
We are a B Corp - a group of about 2500 companies (like Patagonia and Ben & Jerry's) that prioritize social & environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and customers do well too.
We sell real things to real people, and make an impact
We're not selling to Silicon Valley & New York; Our customers are real families across the United States. We've helped hundreds of thousands of families make better decisions and use more sustainable products.
We're looking for an amazing addition to our rapidly growing Growth team who can help us scale and optimize our customer acquisition campaigns. As our Paid Search Manager, you will handle Grove's acquisition marketing campaigns on Google and Bing. You'll also regularly optimize our ad copy and work with the broader team on funnel optimization.
Your main responsibilities include campaign creation and optimization, executing ad copy testing, analyzing campaign performance in partnership with the Sr. Mgr. Search Marketing to strategize to hit goals and increase profits. You will be self-motivated, have a real passion for working online and overcoming challenges. This is not a 9-to-5 job - it is a demanding role for only the most analytical and driven individuals.
* You will run performance-based media buying campaigns for Grove on Google and Bing
* You will build out new campaigns, ad groups, keywords and ad copy in conjunction with the strategy put in place by the Sr. Mgr. Search Marketing.
* You will own the metrics - pulling data daily and optimizing campaigns to CPA goals and will be handling our ad copy testing
* As a key member of Grove's Growth team, you will be able to make a significant impact directly through the customer acquisition campaigns you manage
* You will work collaboratively with our Merchandising, Product, Retention Marketing, Inventory and Engineering teams to optimize conversion, engagement and improve campaign performance
* Your media buying efforts will also contribute to the development of Grove's brand - ensuring that our ad copy and messaging leave a clear and positive impression of what Grove does
* You have at least 5 years of professional experience in Marketing
* You have spent at least 3 years buying performance-based media with at least a $100K/month budget across at least two of: Google, Bing, YouTube, and Google Display Network
* Experience with Google and Bing Shopping is a huge plus but not required
* You are analytic, data-driven and always try to look at the data before deciding what to test next
* You are creative and curious. You regularly come up with new hypotheses and are constantly testing new experiments to improve your campaigns' performance
* Targets don't scare you - you find creative ways to reach your goals
* You are comfortable collaborating closely with team members at all levels and being accountable for high-priority projects
* You care about leaving a positive impact in the world through your work
* Experience with paid marketing automation is a plus but not required
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join us! Everyone who works here is nice, respects everyone else, works hard, and is good at their jobs.
We also offer:
* Competitive compensation
* Stock options: shared success is core to our mission
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life & commuter benefits coverage
* Wellness programs like quarterly massages and weekly meditation
* Free VIP Membership + 25% off every Grove order
* A shiny Mac and the other productivity accessories you need
* Flexible Paid Time Off: we care most about results, not face time
Let's do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Grove Collaborative
Grove provides users with customized sustainable household products such as soap, laundry detergent, paper towels, and others.