Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within one of our cutting-edge clients solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality." Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effective.
We are looking for individuals with enterprise IT monitoring experience. You must be able to demonstrate experience with the execution of enterprise IT monitoring and management applications and will ideally possess integration experience across platforms. Additionally, we are looking for somebody with solution architecture experience who can review current solutions and work with technical teams to implement your recommendations to improve availability and performance. You will be making technical implementation recommendations to SMEs and providing additional tooling recommendations for long term strategy if required. Familiarity with CA, MicroFocus (HP), Moogsoft, and Solarwinds operations management products are preferred. Previous integration experience with IT management platforms will be required, skills will involve understanding of REST, SOAP, WMI, shell scripting, command lines and SQL style integrations.
Required Technical Skills:
* Integration experience focusing in REST, SOAP, JSON, CLI, DB SQL, and PowerShell
* Process Design experience in capturing business requirements and distilling steps required; ability to merge requirements from various parties to build a final swim lane and process design
* 5+ years managing Enterprise configuration, orchestration or automation tools
* 5+ years managing or supporting an Enterprise Event Management platform.
* 5 + Experience and knowledge of Linux, Unix, and Microsoft application server
* Enterprise Server Management experience
* Experience in architecture and configuration of server management platform
* Enterprise Configuration Management
* Experience in using and integrating with configuration management platforms
* Familiarity or experience with Network Operations Center, IT Operations, IT Service Management or Enterprise Systems Management
* 5+ years systems engineering and administration of an enterprise/carrier grade Network and server systems
* Experience identifying, implementing and documenting automation and orchestration standards, procedures, and policies
* 5+ years designing, developing, and supporting automation solutions the standup of network and security configurations and platforms
* Experience must include authoring and managing workflows and distributed applications
* 5+ years: script development for automation of systems and network administration
* Experience with design and implementation of high-availability/fault tolerant instances of Orchestration tools
* Demonstrated ability to apply expert level technical writing and presentation skills to support creation and publication of project artifacts and documentation
* Experience with enterprise or carrier network operations centers
* Expertise deploying Network Workflows and Server Workflows and scripts
* Familiarity with systems security and legal & regulatory policies including PCI, PCI 2.0, COBIT, ISO 27001
* ITIL®V3 Foundation and/or MOF V4.0 certification
* Vienna, VA
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.