What you'll be doing...
The Order Management Triage Representative is responsible for project and daily operations assistance to Order Management Team to mitigate high volume transactions and project task flows. A successful person in this position helps to ensure all levels of details are completed quickly and accurately to help the efficiency of the entire team.
Some of the things you will be doing…
* Review, triage, and assign incoming orders and tasks to order management team members
* Ongoing data review, entry, and clean-up of corporate data to ensure integrity
* Help manage data model transitions; including documentation of existing processes and reviewing existing data to ensure compliance by system end-users across the company
* Daily tasks as assigned; including but not limited to maintenance renewal, systems review, upcoming notification updates, sales team territory assignment data, and marketing process data in its relationship to the Order Management processes.
* Project based support, including Business Systems portal and order processing improvement system migrations
* Support monthly maintenance releases, OEM distributions, license testing support, and future digital/SaaS support
* Maintain files and customer records
* Participate in special projects as needed
* Additional Responsibilities:
* Recruitment: Tableau hires company builders; employees are expected to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard, helping Tableau continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
Who you are…
* Flexible. Experience working varied hours to accommodate volume fluctuations caused by sales cycles, seasonality, emergencies, etc.
* Communicator. Demonstrated professional phone and email etiquette
* Technically Savvy. Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer (skills verified). Experience with SalesForce.com and NetSuite preferred.
* Experienced. 1+ years of experience with order and transaction processing, and/or customer service experience in a business environment processing a high volume of transactions in varying degrees of complexity using a computer-based order entry, CRM or ERM system preferred. Some experience with e-commerce, credit-card processing, entitlement applications and Electronic Delivery Systems preferred
* Educated. High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
* You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!