Vlocity, a Forbes Cloud 100 company and strategic Salesforce ISV, delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries. Built in partnership with Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, Vlocity is one of Salesforce's fastest growing partners. Vlocity Industry Cloud Apps embed industry-specific functionality, best practices and business processes for the Communications & Media, Insurance & Financial Services, Health, Energy & Utilities, and Government industries. Vlocity enables companies to achieve faster business agility and time to value from the cloud across digital and traditional channels. Click here to learn more about Vlocity.
We are looking to develop successful long-term relationships with all our customers - and the best way to do this is to build from strong foundations. The keys to every successful BSS/OSS implementation are well designed and structured provisioning, billing and fulfillment systems that integrate seamlessly with a sales catalog, CPQ and order entry system and enhances the end-user experience across all channels.
Our Order Management Architects have deep experience in full stack OSS/BSS systems and can construct workflows and integrations that meets the requirements of a digital sales experience, whilst enabling the required complexity in the back office. They then drive OM design to produce optimal order orchestration with Vlocity's Industry Cloud applications, and work closely with our Sales and Product teams to ensure customer success.
You will serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, driving conversations with their architects and Product Marketing teams that promote product modeling best practices and effective order capture processes.
You'll advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer and partner resources, providing guidance on order management best practices.as well as technical product assistance.
You'll engage with the customer and review key artifacts to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward.
This role will require travel to customer locations.
* Minimum of three years telecommunications industry experience, including experience with incumbent local exchange carrier (ILEC), competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC), or interexchange carrier (IXC) online order management systems required.
* Five+ years' experience of guiding development teams, ideally using Agile development techniques, through full project lifecycles.
* A proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects with an emphasis on back office systems in the telecommunications area.
* Understanding and direct experience working with an end-to-end solution across the telecommunications BSS & OSS stack, from the creation of offers to quoting to order capture and order fulfillment.
* You'll be expected to support projects in defining complex business rules that will support availability, eligibility, serviceability, compatibility, pricing and fulfillment sequence.
* Must be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
* Must be an excellent communicator; equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering an executive presentation.
* You'll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level.
* In-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific BSS/OSS solutions (e.g. Quote to Order, MACD, Policy Management, Order Management and Provisioning)
* Process modeling tools and best practices
* Data migration and integration
* A working knowledge of the Salesforce platform and applications
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
* Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field
* Salesforce Administrator
* Salesforce Developer
Vlocity welcomes all. In our journey as a company -- and as individual Vlociters -- we recognize that our diversity is our strength. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including our decisions to recruit, hire, promote, transfer, discipline, or separate are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We provide accommodation for our Vlociters with disabilities both seen and unseen in the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Vlocity is a technology company which delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries.