Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software support products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. The Company was founded to disrupt and redefine the enterprise software support market by developing innovative new products and services, providing ultra-responsive service and delivering outstanding value to clients.
We actively seek a Order Entry Analyst resident in our Pleasanton, California office.
Rimini Street views all of our employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work hard, play hard corporate environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Order Entry Analyst to join our Finance organization. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Global Revenue, you will be the subject matter resource and point-person for the Revenue & AR Module in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide support to the AR & Revenue team. Enter contracts and create projects into Microsoft AX (ERP Tool)
* Ensure accurate data entry of contracts based on Technical Revenue Team approved deals reviews
* Work closely with AR team to ensure accurate billing
* Work closely with Revenue team to ensure accuracy and completeness of contracts and revenue recognition tables in AX
* Assist with AX projects that improves operational efficiency and excellence
* Partner and build collaborative relationship with Revenue & AR team stakeholders and IT team to identify and address areas of improvement, additional functionality, training and support on AX related matters
* Work cross functionally to support the accounting team in special projects and initiatives
* Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 by maintaining required documentation and supporting the testing of revenue operations
* Assist in special finance and accounting projects
* Pleasanton, CA
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent.
* 2-3 years of sales operations or ERP system data entry experience
* Strong system and Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with Microsoft AX, a plus
* Ability to handle large volume of transactions
* Detail oriented
* Team player and solid communicator (written and verbal skills)
* Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. The company has redefined enterprise software support services since 2005 with an innovative, award-winning program that enables licensees of IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP and other enterprise software vendors to save up to 90 percent on total support costs. Clients can remain on their current software release without any required upgrades for a minimum of 15 years. Over 1,330 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries currently rely on Rimini Street as their trusted, third-party support provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs.
Be Treated Like the Best
* Rimini Street hires only the best - and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
* No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics - just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
* Work hard, play hard environment - Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
* We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
* All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Accelerating Company Growth
* Trading on Nasdaq: RMNI
* Over 1,450 active clients, including 85 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
* 47 consecutive quarters of sequential revenue growth
* 2017 Q3 revenue results of $53.6 million, a quarterly increase of 32% year over year
Recent Industry Recognition
* Listed as a 2017 Top Workplace in the Bay Area by the Bay Area News Group
* Named an Inc. 5000 company for the seventh consecutive year, and recognized as one of America's fastest-growing private companies with three-year revenue growth of 172%
* Honored with 11 Stevie Awards in 2017, including 5 awards for delivering excellence in customer service
* Received 7 Golden Bridge awards including Technology Company of the Year
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.