* Experience with Orchestra EBX architecture and design
* Experience with Orchestra EBX development and integration (real-time is a plus)
* MDM thought leader; Ability to interact with both technical and executive stakeholders as needed
* MDM technical leadership across multiple domains, multiple technical areas: matching/merging/survivorship, data cleansing, workflows, UI, etc.
* MDM TDD (Test Driven Deployment)
* Lead internal resources, ensures all SDLC best practices are followed, ability to assist as needed
* Accountable for technical MDM solution
* Experience with data governance, data cleansing, and other data management areas
* Deep experience in data warehousing concepts and data analysis
* Travels to client locations
* Informatica experience would be a plus
* Technical Project Management and Solutions Architecture experience
* Managed several complex Master Data Management projects
* Consulting experience
* Orchestra Networks preferred
* Bachelor's Degree
* US Citizen or GC Holder
Sense Corp powers insight-driven organizations.
We accelerate the entire transformation life cycle, from strategy through implementation. We Deliver outcomes by transforming data into insights. We unlock value in your most critical interactions with digital transformation.
Our people, culture, and how we engage with our clients are differentiators. Brilliant, Creative, Human, and Fun exemplify who we are. We are regularly recognized as a Best Place to Work by Austin, Dallas, and St. Louis Business Journals. With operations in Austin, Atlanta, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and St. Louis we serve mid-market to Fortune 50 companies.
The Sense Corp Compass
We may be the only management consulting firm in the country where being brilliant isnt enough to land you a job. Sense Corp people must be brilliant, creative, human, and fun all at once. In other words, we hire terrific, well-rounded people. Its one reason clients love working with us. And its why we enjoy working with each other. We may not sound like typical consultants but thats OK. We dont think like them either.