Oracle Technical Analyst
In this critical role on AlixPartners' ERP Support team, you will share global responsibility for the support, maintenance and administration of our core ERP systems. You will use your knowledge of the technology environment supporting the Oracle Cloud ERP to develop processes necessary to maintain its operation.
The Oracle Technical Analyst (known internally as Corporate Applications Oracle Technical Senior Analyst) is a full-time role with a preferred location in Southfield, MI but may consider NY, Chicago or Dallas, and reports to the Application Development and Support Director. Paid relocation may be available for this position.
This position is expected to be at the Associate or Vice President level, internally.
* Manage the team of internal and external application development resources to maintain, enhance and integrate our Oracle modules with the rest of the application landscape.
* Write technical specifications and requirements for integrations, enhancements and reports in accordance with internal architectural guidelines and Oracle guidelines for portability.
* Manage internal and third-party development efforts around core functionality customization, integration and reporting
* Work with the Operations and Engineering teams to resolve issues and respond to incidents affecting our ERP systems and users.
* Manage ERP vendors and stay apprised of their plans for upgrading, enhancing and supporting our software and environments (if cloud).
* Create project plans and oversee execution of ERP support projects using the TPO principles.
* Remain current on developments in key technologies and changes in requirements to ensure that we are specifying the highest performing and most stable environments required.
* Additional responsibilities as identified.
* A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Systems, Business or a related field or equivalent experience is required.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience with at least 2 years working with Oracle technologies.
* Experience with Oracle cloud-based ERP solutions, tools and environments is required.
* Experience leading the definition or application of modern delivery of cloud and on-premise application solutions, including working with or serving as a software developer is preferred.
* A certification in Program Management such as a PMP is preferred.
* Must be process and detail oriented, but able to grasp the big picture. The ideal candidate would be a creative and innovative person with a demonstrated track record of collaboration.
* Must be a polished presenter and have a good executive presence.
* Good facility with general MS Office tools and Project Management tools is desired.
* Must work full-time and primarily out of the Southfield office.
* Travel, including International travel, up to 25% may be required.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.
In addition to a positive workplace, the firm offers a competitive compensation package including an excellent benefit program (health, vision, dental, disability, 401K, tuition reimbursement).
In today's fast-paced global market timing is everything. You want to protect, grow or transform your business. To meet these challenges, we offer clients small teams of highly qualified experts with profound sector and operational insight. Our clients include corporate boards and management, law firms, investment banks, investors and others who appreciate the candor, dedication and transformative expertise of our teams. We will ensure insight drives action at that exact moment that is critical for success. When it really matters. www.alixpartners.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.