The ABS Reporting Systems Analyst III also known as Oracle SQL/PL-SQL developer is a critical technical role within the GMF North America Securitization and Conduit Reporting team. This position will design process improvements, create SQL reports, write functional specifications, develop and test system plans, document processes and programs, advise users on program use, and resolve production problems. This position involves a high level of coordination with other departments and third-party software vendors.
* Analyze Data to troubleshoot process problems and drive process improvement * Define functional requirements including requests for new reports or system enhancements * Translate complex requirements into business requirements/functional specifications documents in coordination with the data warehouse teams * Understand data warehouse design and data modeling * Develop SQL,PL SQL, Access, Cognos queries to manipulate analyze and report on large data sets * Data extraction, creation, manipulation of multiple files and or databases * SQL/PL SQL code tuning and Query optimization * Involve in SIT/UAT testing and identifying data quality issues * Monitor the production reporting environment on daily and monthly basis * Find and correct operational errors, determine how to design system enhancements and test programs and systems * Keep up to date on current technology through training and outside materials * Perform other duties as assigned * Conform with all company policies and procedures
* Advanced working knowledge of developing Oracle PL SQL * Advanced working knowledge of ETL/Data warehousing Concepts * Advantage working knowledge on design, testing and implementation on Oracle/Cognos objects * Advanced working knowledge of Oracle accounting software * Working knowledge on Data mining/analysis, Data governance and data architecture and reporting * Knowledge on enterprise IT infrastructure
* Ability to establish priorities and meet tight deadlines * Advanced oral and written communication skills * Ability to interact collaboratively with internal customers * Capable of managing multiple and varied projects, including ability to coordinate and balance numerous tasks in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, meeting deadlines * Demonstrated quantitative skills and data Analytical skills * Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* 5-7 years Oracle PL-SQL/SQL required * 3-5 years Informatica or ETL tool required * 2-3 years Cognos or any BI reporting tool preferred * 0-2 years UNIX shell scripting preferred