i360 has an upcoming need for an Oracle R12 Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Developer to implement in a R12 Federal Financials shared service environment. This project is on-boarding now through September 2019 in Washington DC.
* Must have experience installing and configuring Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) in an existing Oracle R12 Federal environment * Must be able to implement OBIEE in various environments such as development, test, and training * Must have experience working with existing DBA team to maintain OBIEE environments and support tasks for multiple instances on multiple servers, and to incorporate OBIEE support into the following existing support activities, including but not limited to: * Landscape virtualization * Oracle partitioning * Off hour cloning and patching * Quarterly security releases and basic patches (including family packs). * Deploy stop work, emergency patches during off hours * General system and problem resolution * Creation, update, resolution of Oracle service requests (SRs) * Disaster recovery support (annually) * Support in resolving Plans of Actions and Milestone (POAM) and Corrective Action Plan (CAP) findings
* Design data structures that will better work with new OBIEE technology * Design and build new development and test environment for OBIEE * Design and develop Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) scripts * Recommend standardizations or improvements for enterprise data warehouse and data marts * Develop security and user access management rules * Assist in preparing work tasks, task duration estimates, and schedules * Perform routine database administration
* 6 six years minimum of Oracle applications OBIEE OBIA experience * Must have some demonstrated DBA experience related to implementing and supporting the Oracle R12 applications, specifically OBIEE * Demonstrated prior experience with Oracle Database Tuning techniques including but not limited to analysis of system memory, system disk usage, operating system performance parameters and hardware configuration * Nice to have prior experience in configuring database, application server, and Oracle EBS R12 environment to implement including: * Oracle RAC * Data Guard * RMAN * Access Management * Security * Installing Patches
* Must have some experience working with Oracle Discoverer, OBIEE, Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle BPEL, Hyperion, Oracle and GRC * Must have some demonstrated experience developing with TOAD, PL/SQL, SQL, load scripts, UNIX scripts, personalizations, workflows is a plus * Must understand Oracle Applications table structure and APIs * Experience with configuration management tools and processes * Experience documenting systems * Experience in supporting unit and integration testing * Prior experience in implementing or supporting Oracle applications in a Federal environment is preferred * Experience with shared service provider is a plus * Experience developing within service-oriented architectures (SOA) using web services is a plus
* Must have strong Oral and Written Communication skills * Must have strong experience working within Teams * Must have strong Client Support Skills with Flexible and open Responsiveness * Must have Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills * Ability to be hands-on in this role to develop polished, professional documentation and other written materials * Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience * Demonstrated excellent customer service skills * Strong communication, presentation, analytical, and technical skills * Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel * Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision * Must be able to clear a federal background check - Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information * Employees preferred * Only Direct Hires (No recruiting or staffing firm submissions will be considered) * Must be a US Citizen
Primary Location: Washington DC
Hours on-site: Monday- Friday On-site
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
i360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Citizenship Required: Yes Clearance Required: Yes Functional Classification: Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Oracle Federal Financial Applications Technical Classification: Business Process Execution Language (BPEL), Conversions, Data Migration, Data Modeling, Data Warehouse, Discoverer, JDeveloper, Oracle Internet Directory (OID), Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), PL/SQL
Public Referral Program Earn $2,500 for each successful referral!!! i360technologies (i360) is happy to extend our referral bonus to you for every successful candidate you refer to us. All you have to do is contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us your name, phone number, email address, referral's name, phone number and email address. We will handle the rest. If your referral meets our current job requirements and is hired by i360 as a full-time employee, after ninety (90) days from the date of employment, we will pay you $2,500... In order to qualify, a candidate referral must not be in our database system and the candidate referral must be aware that his/her name is being given to i360technologies for possible consideration on a job opportunity. You must send us your referral's information prior to having a candidate submit a resume to i360technologies. Candidates you refer to i360technologies must be a legal resident of The United States and of legal age.
Are you a returning applicant? Previous Applicants: Email: Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.