Oracle OBIEE/OBIA Application Administrator
Req #: 218600
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
The System Integration Team supporting the US Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System (IPPS-A) is looking for an experienced Oracle OBIEE/OBIA Application Administrator.
The System Integration Team integrating Increment II of the US Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System (IPPS-A) is looking for an experienced OBIEE/OBIA Systems Administrator to work as part of a team architecting, designing, installing, configuring and deploying multiple Business Intelligence tools across multiple environments, enclaves, platforms and sites. The OBIEE/OBIA Administrator will work closely with developers, DBAs, and other application administrators to analyze requirements, then design and implement the solutions and data structures needed to support the requirements.
The successful OBIEE/OBIA Administrator candidate will understand large, complex ERP systems (like PeopleSoft or Oracle EBS); will have a successful track record establishing multiple, successful implementations of OBIA w/ODI and OBIEE server architectures; and will demonstrate strong proficiency in all aspects of using BI applications, from solution design and configuration to administration and deployment.
A successful candidate's OBIA/OBIEE Admin skills and capabilities should include, but not be limited to:
* Hands-on installation and configuration of all components of OBIA version 11.1.1.x (with ODI);
* Hands-on installation and configuration of all components of OBIEE version 12g;
* Hands-on implementation experience with high availability architecture for OBIEE/OBIA/ODI;
* Hands-on implementation experience with SSO and multiple authentication providers;
* Functional knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems;
* Experience with Oracle Superclusters and Solaris operating system;
* Experience with Oracle GoldenGate;
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Developing and documenting technical and conceptual specifications in support of the overall BI and Analytics design;
* Supporting the design and development of the IPPS-A BI/Analytics processes and reporting solutions;
* Supporting the design and development of the enterprise data warehouse;
* Setup and integration of OBIEE/OBIA/ODI with various components of the system like PeopleSoft and OUD;
* Supporting the Testing and CM teams for Functional/Security and Performance Testing, code packaging and code migration to various Test and Prod environments;
* Working closely with BI development team to define requirements and develop solutions to complex problems;
* Working closely with DBAs, BI Dev, PeopleSoft Dev, and Security teams to improve performance and data quality;
* Working closely with developers, SMEs and Testers using Agile sessions;
* Working to identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet program goals and deliverable objectives;
* Other tasks and activities as assigned or directed by the Infrastructure Manager.
* BA/BS degree and 7 - 10 years of relevant experience;
* 3+ years hands on OBIEE 12g high availability installation/configuration/administration experience;
* 3+ years hands on OBIA 11.1.1.x high availability installation/configuration/administration experience;
* 3+ years as an Oracle Middleware Administrator;
* Active SECRET clearance required;
* Security+ certification required;
* 3+ years hands on experience with Unix shell scripting, SQL Scripting and PL/SQL experience;
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership;
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, demonstrate strong problem solving skills and is successful when working in Integrated Product Teams;
* Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and coordinate multiple, dynamic and competing priorities;
* Willingness to partner with other Infrastructure Team members to enable and support capacity planning, performance tuning, systems support & troubleshooting activities;
* Proven experience delivering enterprise-wide BI, analytics, performance management and data warehouse solutions using a solution delivery methodology framework;
* Experience developing solutions and designs to support reporting and business processes using high-volume data sources across SDLC environments (Dev, Test, UAT, Prod);
* Experience providing production support with a working knowledge of all BI application components
* Experience with OBIEE/OBIA/ODI Disaster Recovery;
* Experience with application of STIGs;
* Working with DoD or Army data centers;
* Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM);
* Experience in architecting Integrations between different BI Solutions;
* Experience with OBIEE performance tuning on an Oracle Exadata platform is a huge plus
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.