Design, build, operate and maintain integration solutions leveraging Oracle technologies, including Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), SOA and OSB
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Work with stakeholders to develop SOA integration and workflow architecture and solutions
* Provide technical expertise, and guidance, in the development and implementation of integration solutions
* Integrate IT solutions into a common integration framework.
* Support in-house development teams in the area of integration development
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
* Thorough understanding of enterprise technical architecture, cloud and on-prem software, and application integration (ERP, SaaS, etc.); particularly with Oracle technologies
* 2 years Oracle BPEL and OSB development experience
* 2 years' experience architecting integration solutions with Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW)
* 2 years' experience with SOA, coupled with strong understanding of service component architecture and core SOA design
* Experience in a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to: relational databases, web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, and other API standards), API-driven design, messaging
* Hands-on experience with Oracle cloud-based integration technologies: OIC, OCS, SOA Cloud
* Extensive experience in Web Services (SOAP & REST using XML/JSON payloads)
* Experience in leading requirements gathering, gap analysis and create user requirements documentation.
* Knowledge of integration frameworks offered by SaaS applications
* Experience with Oracle EBS (ERP) and related Oracle technologies, including PL/SQL development is preferred
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Engineering, or related IT field
* 4 years continuous hands-on experience in the design, development and implementation of applications integrations
* Must be 18 years of age
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
* Typically requires travel less than 5% of the time
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
* This is largely a sedentary role.
* This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
About ICU Medical
ICU Medical is a medical device company that provides the infusion therapy, oncology, and critical care products.