Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Due to the continued growth of our Strategic Cloud Solutions Practice, we are currently recruiting for an Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll Solutions Architect to join our Atlanta, Chicago, Milwaukee, New York or Washington DC Offices. Baker Tilly professionals on our human capital services team provide management consulting services from hire to retire for all size companies up to global fortune 50 companies. We focus specifically on HR strategy, HR process design, program management, and functional implementations wrapped around HR cloud technologies. This role works as a member of the Baker Tilly engagement team to provide business and functional expertise in the areas of Payroll within the HCM cloud.
As a part of Baker Tilly Consulting, you will find that our global brand and entrepreneurial environment will give you the support you need to build your career across a wide range of services to meet our client's most important needs. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm which include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
* Provide Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll functional/technical consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire cloud application services implementation lifecycle for Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll engagements
* Hands-on formulation of business and functional requirements to set the direction for corresponding and complimentary solution delivery aligned to business goals
* Apply business and functional knowledge and expertise, working in collaboration with the engagement teams, in the implementation of business-aligned/driven Oracle Cloud solutions
* Lead testing and training programs during HCM Cloud Payroll transformations and lead change management programs to increase adoption for our clients with the HCM solution
* Create design documents reflecting requirements, create test scripts and guide end users for testing and develop mapping for data conversions and validation based on requirements
* Provide coaching, mentoring, and performance counseling to consultants, clients and team members
* Contribute ideals and developments to improving our dynamic internal market offerings
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, human resources or related field
* Minimum of 5 years Cloud implementation experience with at least 2 years of hands on experience with HCM Oracle Payroll
* Experience with successful delivery of full lifecycle HCM Payroll including implementations, upgrades, end user trainings, technical conversions and go-lives
* Business process expertise around human resources
* Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
* Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required
* Ability to engage effectively at the business and technical level, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects
* Must be willing to work nontraditional business hours for client demands
* Ability to travel; potentially up to 80%