A career within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
* Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
* Train, coach, and supervise staff
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with leading efforts in consulting, designing, and implementing Oracle applications-based solutions , including the following:
* Participating in the improvement of business processes, including but not limited to, the following Oracle application-packaged modules Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion.
* Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with one or more Oracle application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including:
* Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Oracle solutions, especially RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) design and development or Oracle Applications DBA.
* Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.