Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
Due to the continued growth of our Strategic Cloud Solutions practice we are seeking an Oracle HCM Cloud Solution Architect to join our Consulting practice. This position will be focused upon the delivery of SaaS solutions leveraging the Oracle HCM Cloud solution suite. The HCM Solution Architect works as a member of the Baker Tilly engagement team to provide business and functional expertise in the areas Core HR, Talent Management, Compensation Management, Benefits Payroll and Time and Labor within the HCM cloud.
Baker Tilly professionals on our Human Capital Services team provide management consulting services from hire to retire for all size companies up to global fortune 50 companies. We focus specifically on HR strategy, HR process design, program management, and functional implementations wrapped around HR cloud technologies.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2017
* Design and deliver HCM Cloud Core HR functional architecture strategy, with leading practices during HCM transformations
* Hands-on formulation of business and functional requirements to set the direction for corresponding and complimentary solution delivery aligned to business goals
* Apply business and functional knowledge and expertise, working in collaboration with the engagement teams, in the implementation of business-aligned/driven Oracle Cloud solutions
* Lead testing and training programs during HCM Cloud transformations
* Lead or support robust change management programs to increase adoption for our clients with the HCM solution
* Provide coaching, mentoring, and performance counseling to consultants, clients and team members
* Contribute ideals and developments to improving our dynamic internal market offerings
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, human resources or related field
* Minimum of 5 years Cloud implementation experience with at least 2 years of hands on experience with 1 or more oracle cloud modules preferably Core HR or Payroll
* Business process expertise around human resources
* Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
* Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required
* Ability to engage effectively at the business and technical level, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects
* Must be willing to work nontraditional business hours for client demands
* Ability to travel; potentially up to 80%