Job Overview & Responsibilities
Mythics is looking for an experienced Senior Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant (Hands-on Architect) to join our Oracle Fusion Middleware Consulting Team to lead the planning, architecture, analysis, design, implementation, and operations of Oracle Fusion Middleware based projects. Projects will range from hands-on technical to architecture and advisory consulting support for Oracle specific technologies, including Oracle WebLogic Server (WLS), Oracle HTTP Server (OHS), Oracle SOA/BPM Suite, Oracle WebCenter Portal and Content, Oracle Identity & Access Management, Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) and Oracle Middleware Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) services.
* Provide hands-on architecture expertise and technical leadership for Oracle Fusion Middleware based projects
* Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the application, web and mid-tier environments.
* Develop architecture and enterprise deployment topology for Oracle Fusion Middleware platform, supporting multiple applications and user communities
* Establish and apply best practices, to ensure successful implementation of solution designs through collaborative project team communication, planning documentation, system testing, and defect resolution.
* Take ownership of tasks and initiatives and manage them to completion in a collaborative and professional manner.
* Support the Analysis, Planning, Design, and Implementation of Oracle Fusion Middleware implementations, including upgrades/migrations from legacy and/or non-Oracle platforms.
* Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and environments.
* This position will include assisting in the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives, especially those relating to Oracle Fusion Middleware.
* Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments.
* Participate in project planning and project status communications.
* Opportunity to provide mentoring to junior team members.
* Authorized to work in U.S. and ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
* 12+ years of progressive experience in technical consulting leadership role
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or another engineering major and/or equivalent work experience
* 8+ years of experience technical consulting (hands-on architecture, design, development, implementation, integration, and/or administration) in a middleware based environment
* 6+ years of experience architecting, designing, implementing, developing, and/or administering environments with specific subject matter expertise on two or more of the following technologies, and familiarity with most:
* Oracle WebLogic Server 11g/12c
* Oracle Web Tier (HTTP Server and/or Traffic Director) 11g/12c
* Oracle SOA Suite 11g/12c
* Oracle BPM Suite 11g/12c/12c
* Oracle WebCenter Suite (Portal and Content) 11g/12c
* Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) 11g/12c
* Oracle Identity & Access Management Suite (OAM, OUD/OID, OIM) 11g
* Expert understanding of Oracle FMW deployment topologies, integration patterns, best practices, and architectures to support mission critical and high availability implementations
* Expert understanding of Oracle WebLogic (or other JavaEE AS) architecture and administration
* Expert understanding of JavaEE, XML, Web Services, Web Servers, and Application Servers
* Understanding of cross-product integration with Oracle Fusion Middleware products.
* Experience with installation and configuration Oracle Fusion Middleware products in high-availability environments
* Experience troubleshooting, performance tuning, testing and administration support for Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and environments.
* Experience supporting code deployments, customizations and integration of Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies with 3rd party applications and databases
* The position requires the ability to work individually or in a team environment.
* Prioritization of day-to-day activities and long-term project-oriented tasks is essential.
* The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Active clearance (Public Trust, DoD Secret/TS, DHS/CBP EOD, etc.)
* PMP, CSM, or other technical project management or leadership certifications
* Oracle Fusion Middleware related certifications (WLS, WC, SOA/BPM, Exalogic, IdM, etc.)
* Experience implementing and integrating Oracle Identity and Access Management components with Oracle Fusion Middleware and custom applications
* Experience implementing and integrating Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c/13c, including FMW Management Packs, Real User Experience Insight (RUEI), Application Test Suite (OATS) with Oracle Fusion Middleware
* Experience with Oracle Middleware PaaS offerings (JCS, ICS, PCS, DOCS, DBCS, etc.)
Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect - Empathy - Excellence - Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
* Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
* Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529 college saving plan
* Tax-advantaged Health Savings Account and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account options
* Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
* Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
* Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off parties, and FUN Fridays (early release once a month)
* Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
* Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
* Our GREEN approach - tracking energy consumption for reduction and purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our offices
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It's a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the "EEO is the Law" Poster here.