CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS.A and CBS) is a mass media company that creates and distributes industry-leading content across a variety of platforms to audiences around the world. The Company has businesses with origins that date back to the dawn of the broadcasting age as well as new ventures that operate on the leading edge of media. CBS owns the most-watched television network in the U.S. and one of the world's largest libraries of entertainment content, making its brand - "the Eye" - one of the most recognized in business. The Company's operations span virtually every field of media and entertainment, including cable, publishing, local TV, film and interactive. CBS' businesses include CBS Television Network, The CW (a joint venture between CBS Corporation and Warner Bros. Entertainment), Network 10 Australia, CBS Television Studios, CBS Global Distribution Group, CBS Consumer Products, CBS Home Entertainment, CBS Interactive, CBS Sports Network, CBS Films, Showtime Networks, Pop, Smithsonian Networks, Simon & Schuster, CBS Television Stations and CBS Experiences.
The Lead Analyst oversees and actively manages the application development, project completion and support for Oracle Financials R1Single Global Instance. This role will be responsible for assessing business needs, gathering requirements, analysis and design work, implementing business applications, and following up with post production support.
* Serves as a financials functional lead for Studios ERP migration from Dynamics GP to Oracle EBS r12
* Performs front end functional configuration of Oracle Financials, procurement and projects suite modules
* Creates functional design documentation to assist the technical team in developing new and enhanced functionality for standard and custom applications
* Provides training to users regarding new functionality and
* Completes requirements definition and functional design documentation for prioritized technology solutions
* Leads the development team in understanding the business requirements as relates to the functional area
* Conducts workshops with the finance users and prepare process flow documents
* Collaborates with non-ERP development teams to design solutions
* Partner with onsite / offshore development and QA team members in all phases of project delivery and production enhancements
* Works with governance and audit teams and prepare audit deliverables
* Acts as a functional lead for addressing production issues, new business implementations, and development projects.
* 8+ years of experience in designing, implementing and supporting Oracle Financials
* Hands on experience in Oracle General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, iProcurement, Purchasing, Inventory, Sub-ledger Accounting, Ebusiness Tax, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Project Accounting modules
* Experience in Sarbanes-Oxley compliance processes
* Experience in Microsoft Dynamics GP is a plus
* Excellent communications skills (Written and verbal) and should be able to independently engage with business partners
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related disciplines