It's the people who make the difference. Our four-generation family business built on our founding values and principles delivers best-in-class quality products with a growing Fellowes family of employees. If you are leading your own career and want to work with brands committed to helping you be your best, we want to meet you.
The Oracle Financials Functional Analyst delivers successful Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)/Oracle Financial Cloud solutions that help drive business simplification and automation, with a high level of focus on our Financials modules. You will enhance and support the Global Oracle ERP Instance application modules, interfaces and other related applications within the Financials domain. You will consult with our business partners, gather and define requirements, configure standard applications, conduct gap analysis and design, and provide end-user support in multiple geographies.
* Support and enhance the EBS modules, interfaces and other related applications
* Consult with business partners to gather requirements and provide application design, configuration, module set up as well as production support
* Coordinate user change-request projects and drive them to on-time completion
* Drive business process reengineering and related lean concepts through Oracle ERP systems best practice deployment
* Extend/modify Oracle Applications within Oracle's recommended standards
* Work with Oracle Support to resolve issues
* Perform Oracle configurations/setups for R12 EBS/Oracle Financial Cloud and functional module setups
* Support and enhance profile options, flex-fields, functional module interfaces, etc.
* Communicate effectively with business users, managers, peers, project teams, etc.
What You Bring to the Team
* A minimum of 4 years of experience utilizing Oracle EBS modules, to include Financials, within a retail, manufacturing or distribution environment
* Strong functional knowledge of Oracle EBS R12/Oracle Financial Cloud in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines with reliability and accuracy
* The ability to communicate effectively with business users, managers, peers, project teams, etc.
You May Also Have
* Experience in additional Oracle EBS modules, to include Order Management
* Working knowledge of SQL
* Experience or seeking opportunity to learn Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS)
About Fellowes Brands
Founded on a rich 100-year history, our reputation, passion for excellence and Fellowes values - a belief in people, integrity, innovation and continuous improvement - live in every product we make, and inspire best-in-class design, quality and performance in all we do. Our four core values drive our behavior, approach and response to the world around us. Initiative. Integrity. Teamwork. Passion. These values are steeped in the character of our founder, Harry Fellowes, who established a value-based culture at Fellowes over a century ago.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.