Vonage Engineering Mission:
We embody the notion of be what's next now! We envision, develop and manage technology to connect the world. Our team brings excellence, passion, creativity and curiosity to the job. We look at the business environment and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our customers' ever-changing needs.
Why this role matters:
As a member of the Vonage Business Applications Services team, this person will specialize in continuous process and systems improvement and functional support for our Oracle Cloud ERP platform and related finance systems initiatives. You will interact with all related business groups including Finance Operations. This role will focus on projects and support affecting the transformation of the Finance Organization. Position can be in located in either Atlanta, GA or Holmdel, NJ.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do:
* Administration and support of Oracle Cloud ERP including configuration updates to security and roles and configuration of Accounts Payable, Procurement, General Ledger, and Supplier Portal modules.
* Problem analysis and solution design, configure, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
* Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in the Oracle Cloud application suite
* Provide end user support addressing break/fix issues, answering questions and expanding system functionality
* Support the monthly close activities related to all Financial sub-systems to ensure the books are closed and reports validated
* Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and internal stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions to support business requirements
* Create and maintain documentation on processes and application configuration
* Identify system inefficiencies/gaps, troubleshoot operational issues and explore opportunities for updates
* Support the governance model by working closely with all system partners to ensure minimal impact to organizations within the shared Salesforce instance
What you will bring:
* Strong Oracle Financial expertise and functional knowledge of the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Sub-ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting, Inventory, Cash Management, Fusion Tax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems and Procure-to-Pay
* Proven experience with the platform and in providing solution recommendations.
* Strong in agile methodologies, and ideally be experienced with using Oracle and other systems to streamline business operations issues.
* Expert knowledge of new application features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements
* Strong experience working in a highly collaborative, dynamic and team-oriented work environment
* Energy and self-motivation with high productivity, creative problem solving skills, the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with team members, internal customers, high-level staff and external vendors, strong customer service orientation, good writing skills, ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences
What is required of you:
* BS, BA and/or Masters in Business Operations, Computer Science, Information Services or related discipline and 4+ years of relevant experience
* 3+ years' experience as a System Administrator supporting the Oracle Cloud ERP
* 3+ years' experience supporting Finance business operations and process monitoring
* 2+ years' experience implementing enterprise class systems; Preference for at least 1 full life cycle implementation experience in Oracle Cloud Financials and Procurement modules
* Ability to create reports using Oracle BI/Transactional Business Intelligence required and experience with Financial Reporting Studio (FRS) is highly desired
* Experience in designing and configuring software components and having a very strong service oriented architecture and integration background; this includes configuration of Enterprise Structures, ledgers, sub-ledger accounting (SLA) rules, Business units, Reference data sets, Cash management for bank statement reconciliations and payments for payables including creation of banks, payment systems and payment process profiles
* Experience setting up approval rules and workflow in the Approvals Management Extensions (AMX) through BPM
* Strong experience with Chart of Accounts and Enterprise Structures design
* Experience with maintaining and publishing Account Hierarchies for creating Financial Reports and Allocation definitions, cross validation rules and revaluation definitions
* One or more Oracle SaaS-ERP certifications including Oracle Financial Cloud, Procurement Cloud-Oracle SaaS-HCM
* One or more com (SFDC) Certifications and/or experience with the Zuora Billing platform desired for cross application and integration support
* Energetic, self-motivated candidate with high productivity, creative problem solving skills, and the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
* Ability to analyze requirements and develop a detailed testing approach to support UAT
* Experience performing data cleanup, extraction, and mass changes using import/export UI functionality
* Experience in project management in an Agile environment and with the Oracle project methodology (OUM)
* Experience with third party configuration and reporting tools beneficial
What is in it for you:
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Vonage provides communications services connecting people through cloud-connected devices worldwide.