Providence St. Joseph Health is calling an Oracle ERP Project Manager to our location in Renton, WA.
We are seeking an Oracle ERP Project Manager to be accountable for supporting a functional pillar of our multi-year Oracle Cloud transformation initiative (Finance, Supply Chain, or HR / Payroll).
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
* Develops project plans in alignment with the organization's strategic plans and objectives.
* Builds support to influence decisions in order to ensure work toward common objectives.
* Manage ministry / hospital / clinic / client expectations from initial project identification through the project lifecycle including the post-live deployment phase.
* Develop and gains ministry / hospital / clinic / sponsor approval and signoff of the project charter, plan, activities and work breakdown schedule needed for a successful go-live.
* Builds and manages multiple, multi-functional collaborative project and/or work teams that are primary or supportive of the project activities.
* Coordinates the activities of multi-functional teams, as well as the project budget, task dependencies and schedule.
* Delivers appropriate integration, training and implementation plans and activities.
* Manages stakeholders and multiple project teams in the context of a single project.
* Develops root cause analyses and process improvement plans.
* Maintains all project artifacts.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Project Management / BA / Healthcare Admin / Clinical Or equivalent educ/experience.
* 4 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations leading small to medium sized projects with increasing complexity using PM methodologies and software.
* 4 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations managing projects with multiple project teams, product development lifecycle, or quality lifecycle.
* 4 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations making formal and informal presentations to senior and executive management and key stakeholders.
* 4 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations developing and modifying process standards and objectives to a project as appropriate.
* Demonstrated problem solving skills
* Excellent collaborations and team building skills
* Effective conflict manager skills
* Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities
* Demonstrated project Manager skills
* Ability to develop, direct, motivate and gain commitment with teams.
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time and respond effectively to a rapidly changing environment.
* Excellent written and oral communication that is timely, accurate, professional, consistent and targeted to the appropriate audience.
* Ability to analyze and report on foreseeable future implications of current decisions.
* Demonstrated knowledge and skills in assessing and mitigating risks through risk planning.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Exposure to ERP or large enterprise-wide application implementation.
* Coursework/Training in Project management.
* Experience in the healthcare IT field.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence St. Joseph health from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.