A career within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
* Prepare deliverables
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
* Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Demonstrates some proven knowledge and success, as both an individual contributor and functional team member, with identifying and addressing client needs related to consulting, designing, and implementing various Oracle application-based solutions, including:
* Improving business processes on of Oracle packaged solutions, including but not limited to: Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion;
* Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates some proven abilities and success with one or more Oracle application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development, including:
* Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle environment;
* Designing, building, testing and deploying various Oracle solutions;
* Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
* As a team member, understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
Minimum years experience required
* 1 year
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.