Oracle EPM & Analytics Cloud Administrator
Category: Finance • Location: Illinois (Chicago)
The position primarily supports Oracle Fusion (Release 19B) Account to Close (ATC) applications, Essbase, Oracle EPM and Planning Budgeting Cloud Services (PBCS), Essbase Smart View Excel Add-in and Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC). This role requires comprehensive understanding of business requirements in order to develop efficient, optimized applications as well as ability to support ad hoc user requests.
Essential Functions • Maintain Essbase Outlines, Calculation Scripts, Dimension Builds, Data Loads and Batch Automation Scripts.
* Responsible for managing and monitoring Oracle load process (ad hoc requests and nightly scheduled loads) and addressing load issues.
* Provide technical support for EPM & Essbase Administration Services and Oracle ATC applications.
* Manage Security Provisioning by maintaining users, user groups, and access security privileges.
* Provide support for the Smart View Excel Add-in.
* Perform Essbase data loads from disparate data sources including data validation and discrepancy correction.
* Design, develop and deploy enterprise scaled Essbase applications to meet ad hoc analysis and reporting needs based on business requirements.
* Perform exports of Essbase data to downstream applications & databases.
* Optimize Essbase applications to enhance performance for data loads, aggregations & calculations, and data retrievals.
* Oversee master data management and governance for the Oracle Fusion financial domain.
* Assist in system integration, and user acceptance test plans to support application testing.
* Create application specific training materials and conduct end user training sessions to support the business community.
* Provide ongoing support to business users for daily operational requests and issue resolution.
* Participate in annual audit of applications and user access review.
* Ensure application compliance with policies, procedures, and change control process.
* Oversee Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) administration including BI and data visualization tools.
* Fulfill complex ad-hoc queries, analysis, and reporting requests submitted by business users.
* Play a key role in project rollouts including new development, enhancements, and upgrades. Qualifications
* Comprehensive understanding of business requirements
* Thorough understanding of finance and accounting are also required in order to properly support the business applications
* Minimum two years' experience in related area
* Experience working with Oracle ATC, EPM, and Essbase Administration
* Bachelor's degree from accredited university required.
* Detail oriented
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and within a team environment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Titan is an Equal Opportunity Employer & a Drug-Free Workplace
About Titan International
Titan is one of North America's largest manufacturers of off-highway tires and is the only major manufacturer that focuses on off-highway tire production.