Caci International Inc
Oracle EBS Technical Infrastructure Architect
Req #: 211163
Location: Falls Church, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Technical infrastructure architect for the planning and delivery of current and future state environments for a complex Oracle EBS 12.2.5 shared service solution within DoD. Desired candidate will provide on-site system engineering expertise in defining and maintaining an Oracle EBS Financials application technical infrastructure and architecture. Review and validate current infrastructure architecture, capacity plans, technology components to ensure the production environment supports the program schedule. Selected candidate resolves technical issues, ensures that all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated, coaches the technical team and provides technical support and technical quality control proactively throughout all stages of the project.
* Provides system engineering/technical architecture leadership and direction
* Provides options for different system architectures to support the software environment
* Presents different architecture options using architecture visualization tools such as Visio, Powerpoint
* Ensures integrity of the plans and tasks associated with platform performance, availability, security, recovery and readiness
* Provide recommendations on hardware sizing, performance, upgradeability and benchmarking to support the current and future production, test and development environments
* Coordinate Oracle Service Requests to resolve outstanding issues
* Play a mentor role in managing environments that deliver Oracle EBS capabilities for Acquire to Retire (A2R), Budget to Report (B2R), Budget Formulation, Cost Accounting (CA), Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), Order to Cash (O2C), Procure to Pay (P2P) and Time and Labor (OTL) processes.
* Support team members through development and architecture standard improvement/ augmentation according to industry best practices
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
* A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Prior experience preparing and evaluating technical plans and tasks associated with hardware/software/network performance, dependability, security, recovery, availability and testing
* Extensive knowledge of computing, storage, network architectures and internal components
* Demonstrated experience preparing application sizing, performance, benchmarking, and upgradeability reviews for both traditional and cloud hosted solutions
* Minimum 12 years' experience implementing and managing Oracle ERP solutions similar in size and scope to the DAI solution
* U.S. Citizen with IT Level II Certification (Secret level clearance preferred)
* Project Management Professional and/or ITIL certification
* Bachelor's degree in related field and 12-15 years of related experience. A master's in systems engineering or business management is a plus but not required.
* Experience dealing with external DoD service providers
* Experience with Oracle Database 12c
* Experience with LINUX
* Knowledge of Demonstrated technical knowledge of Oracle R12 Prospect to Order (P2O), Budget to Report (B2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), Acquire to Retire (A2R), and Order to Cash (O2C)
* Experience in the creation of technical design documentation
* Oracle EBS R12 experience is required
* Experience with Oracle SOA.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Familiarity with DoD, Federal Financial Management and accounting processes and procedures
* Familiarity with DoD/Federal application architecture policies and guidelines
* Experience with two or more Oracle Federal Financials process areas, specifically with the business functions of Budget to Report, Cost Accounting, Order to Fulfill, Procure to Pay, Acquire to Retire and Time and Labor s
* Experience in delivering systems for Public Sector, Federal Civilian Government, and/or Department of Defense (DoD) customers
* Team player with the ability to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government agency
* Strong written, verbal and listening skills
* Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Falls Church-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc