Job Title: Oracle EBS Developer
Reporting To: Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications Development
Department: Information Technology
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us! We are actively seeking an Oracle EBS Developer, who will be responsible for development, customization and Production Support of R12 Oracle EBS suite applications. This is a hands-on role.
Join the Enterprise Applications Development & Support Team, and work closely with business analysts, business partners and other IT teams to identify the best solutions for the business. You'll be responsible for the design, development, testing, support and maintenance of these IT solutions.
Activision Blizzard is the umbrella organization over Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital, Activision Media Networks and Activision Blizzard Studios and provides corporate shared services such as Legal, HR, Finance, IT, Accounting, Facilities and Sales, for all companies.
* Design, build, customize and support Oracle EBS for Finance and Sales & Supply Chain modules, troubleshooting, identifying issues, performing root cause analysis, documenting and providing the best solution to the problem.
* Build custom solutions (RICEWF) including but not limited to Reports, Interfaces, conversions, extensions, Workflows, OAF extensions/customizations and personalizations per Oracle's Recommended Standards.
* Follow Activision's Development Standards and Processes.
* Review requirements document, propose and design solutions; create technical design, deployment and other required documents per Activision Standards and Processes.
* Production support, documentation and deliver onto ad-hoc requests.
* Provide regular status updates.
* Support business continuity.
* Develop appropriate test scenarios and scripts as needed.
* Setups and configurations as needed for development and support activities.
* Ability to work well with multiple priorities.
* Bachelor's degree; Master's in computer science or related technical field (or equivalent experience) preferred
* 5+ years professional experience, minimum 3+ years of development and support experience with excellent problem-solving skills on Oracle EBS R12 environment.
* Excellent working experience in designing, building, customizing and supporting RICEWF objects for Oracle EBS R12.
* Experienced in integrating Oracle EBS with ancillary/Third-party systems. Working knowledge of any middleware (preferably TIBCO) for Integrations is a plus.
* Good Technical skills in Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix/Linux, Reports, Forms, XML/BI Publisher, JDeveloper, OAF Customizations, Extensions, Workflows, ISG and other tool sets needed to support Oracle EBS are must to have.
* Techno-Functional knowledge in following areas are required- Oracle Financials, Sales and Supply Chain modules.
* Working knowledge of Java is a plus.
* Ability to effectively work in a team environment with varying skill set levels.
* Ability to effectively work within a geographically diverse team.
* Independent, proactive, self-driven individual.
* Excellent analytical ability and critical thinking skills.
* Zeal to quickly learn and adapt to other technologies; self-driven, self-learner.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
We're headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world's largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We're proud to be recognized as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®" for four consecutive years and have earned a spot on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies," and "Future 50" lists. Our 10,000+ global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.