Oracle E-Business Suite Testing Consultant
Req #: 211907
Location: Silver Spring, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: NACI
The desired candidate will work as a member of an Integrated Project Team, providing QA expertise in support of a large Oracle EBS R12 program test automation initiative. The resource will work closely with functional and technical leads to ensure a successful deployment in support of all production deployment releases that include code, configuration, patches, system and security updates.
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a NACI clearance.
* Writes test procedures.
* Investigates and analyzes test failures.
* Builds and maintains automated regression test suites and integrates them into build processes.
* Works with the Senior Test Lead to ensure test processes and procedures are followed.
* Update/maintain Detailed Test plans
* Develops test scenarios and test scripts
* Traces requirements to test cases to ensure coverage for full system integration test
* Ensures functional and technical requirements are met through system testing, regression testing, performance testing and system interface testing
* Designs, develops and executes reusable test cases and procedures based on requirements relevant to automated test planning and creation using HP Quality Center/HP ALM
* Identifies, creates and secures test data as necessary
* Performs functional administration, configuration, and utilization of testing tools
* Collects, tracks and reports test metrics and briefs leadership on test status
* Experience with automated regression test scripts
* Experience in Federal Government software testing
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
* 5 years of Oracle EBS (Federal) R12 and SQL experience; Strong experience using GL, B2R, CA, P2P, O2C and A2R business processes.
* Demonstrated experience working with continuous integration environments
* Expertise with HP Quality Center and the HP Application Life-Cycle Management Suite
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Silver Spring-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.