Oracle DBA (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 221031
Location: Springfield, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking a passionate Oracle DBA with work experience with NRO IT systems processes. This is a unique position on a recent award win where you will make a major impact on the customer's mission success. We are offering our enhanced benefit's program with up to 25% profit sharing.
What you get to do:
As our Oracle DBA you will have the opportunity to:
* Design, maintenance, monitoring, and administration of multiple Oracle databases.
* Work with developers to design and create tables, views, and indexes
* Management of tablespaces, partitions, and datafiles
* Monitoring and management of system storage and data age-off, accounts, account permissions, and account expiration
* Creation and maintenance of PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers
* Backup and restoration of Oracle databases as required
* Installation of Oracle software and security patches
* Migration of Oracle databases to new hardware.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Master's Degree and 8 years of relevant experience or High School/GED and 17 years of relevant experience or Associate Degree and 14 years of relevant experience or bachelor's degree and 10 years of relevant experience
Experience & Required Skills:
* 5+ years of Oracle DBA experience
* 5+ years of experience with PL/SQL and SQL
* Ability to debug and resolve database errors and performance bottlenecks in a timely and effective manner
* Demonstrate a strong Database Administration background.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Working Experience with NRO IT systems
* Oracle database performance tuning
* Experience optimizing SQL queries and stored procedures
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington & Denver Post
* Work with a highly motivated, innovative and talented team of operations analysts, engineers and scientists
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.