Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) helps advertisers and digital media/ad tech companies succeed by providing verification, measurement, segmentation and data services for their digital advertising. ODC makes it possible to easily reach consumers and measure the effectiveness of digital advertising across all key industries, including: Retail, CPG, Automotive, B2B, Technology, Telecom, Media & Entertainment and Financial Services.
We are looking for an energetic and innovative professional to join Oracle Data Cloud's Strategic Initiatives team. The team is responsible for helping Oracle Data Cloud leadership devise and implement the strategic plans that will guide the company's future.
Support the development of Oracle Data Cloud's strategy, for both the company and individual business units.
* Manage important, high-impact efforts to identify new business strategies and opportunities (e.g new business models, growth initiatives) delivering actionable recommendations. Coordinate the execution of recommendations with key stakeholders as needed.
* Lead and/or conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis in support of strategy deliverables.
* Support ODC's senior leadership by developing and articulating ODC's position on long-term strategic issues.
* Architect and support complex sales engagements for some of the world's largest brands
Candidates should understand how to build strategies, bundle products, develop packaging, create sales collateral, identify market gaps and needs, and support sales efforts through collaboration and in-person meetings.
Required Skills and Experience
* 3-5 years experience at a leading strategy consulting firm or on a strategy team/related function in a high-tech environment. Ad-tech experience is a plus.
* Experience in the digital advertising and/or internet industry
* Demonstrated career progression with increasing responsibility over time
* Demonstrated ability to work within a team and gain alignment across functions and teams
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, technical and strategic-thinking skills
* Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, guide teams, work in teams and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
* NY location strongly preferred (SF or CO also options)
* Travel up to 25%.
* Bachelor degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
Oracle is a computer technology corporation developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products.