Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It's an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
Responsibilities and Scope:
Creates and maintains the configuration models in Oracle EBS Configurator that allows the scheduling, manufacture, and sale of equipment for the AWP division worldwide. Performs data analysis and reporting as requested. Develops tools to assist and automate reporting.
* Creates and updates configuration models in Oracle EBS Configurator to sell our products. Create new items, product structure and rules needed to connect the sales and production system. Interviews and works cross-functionally with design, sales, scheduling and finance to meet specifications.
* Receives technical documentation from sources such as engineering, marketing, sales, research and development, and production. Translates that information into the system configuration rules.
* Fixes configurator / configuration issues. Works with outside teams to determine root cause of Sales / Production issues. Runs macros for mass data corrections when required. Recommends and implements fixes at a project level and system level.
* Data analysis and reporting as requested by Product Management, Bulletins, etc. Writes queries to compile data for reporting or data correction projects.
* Maintain serial label data integrity. Creates, updates, and maintains serial label templates for all machines.
* Develops front-end apps that leverage SQL queries to assist the company as needed.
* Analytical Skills: work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions
* Project management / time management Demonstrate ability to operate under changing conditions. Must set priorities since projects will have scheduled milestones and release dates.
* Minimum associates degree
* 1 year MS Office skills in: VBA/macros in Excel
* 1 year experience with at least one language such as Java, C++, R, Python.
* Bachelor's degree in STEM
* Understanding of BOM (Bill of Materials) structure
* Understanding of the ECO (Engineering Change Order) process
* Experience using Oracle E-Business Suite (Oracle Apps)
* Experience writing SQL Queries
* Experience in multiple programming languages such as C++, Java, R and Python.
* A working knowledge of Genie products, components and processes is a plus
* Basic experience in scripting or programming languages
* Able to work through complex problems creatively
* Initiative / Results Orientation: Resourceful. Competent in project planning and execution
* Communication / Influence: Ability to effectively communicate to all levels in the company (from shop floor to top management). Speaks and writes clearly, logically and to the point.
* Listens attentively to others. Builds and maintains relationships: Use of influence to accomplish goals will be frequent.
* Teamwork: Supports team members. Solicits diverse participation in decision-making and supports consensus decisions.
* Builds collaboration among individuals and works to achieve group goals/outcomes.
* Ability to work independently and troubleshoot issues
About Terex Corporation
Terex is a manufacturer of lifting and material handling equipment.