This position can be based anywhere in USA - Remote with travel
The ideal candidate will have experience working with clients to understand and document requirements as well as map requirements to standard Oracle PPM Cloud ((Project Costing, Billing, Project Management, Resource Management) functionality. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for identifying process improvement areas and developing future business process flows. Candidates should have prior Oracle ERP Cloud implementation consulting experience
* Assist with design workshops and functional process workshops in all financial areas
* Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Application functionality.
* Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions to them.
* Configure the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
* Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
* Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
* Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts.
* Support clients with the execution of test scripts.
* Develop end-user documentation and training materials.
* Deliver end-user training.
* Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
* Required experience with the business processes in PPM including Sub-ledger Accounting and one other business flow, Order to Cash or Financials or Procure to Pay including sub-ledger applications configurations.
* Knowledge of financials, supply chain and manufacturing modules as to their impact on accounting transactions
* Experience with functional Oracle Financials implementation
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
* Self-motivated and able to plan work effort and manage priorities.
* Ability to interact with all levels of client financial personnel
* Keen attention to detail.
* Must be willing to travel up to 80%
* Minimum Years of Experience
* 5+ years of experience in a similar consulting role or applicable business experience
* Bachelor's Degree
* Current Oracle Cloud Certification is desired
* Prior experience with Oracle PPM Cloud as Lead Consultant
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.