Oracle Cloud P2P Analyst San Francisco, CA
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
IT&S delivers technology strategy and solutions to our Dropbox business partners so they can work confidently, move fast, and scale effortlessly. We are the accelerator to the Dropbox business engine. We think of our team as a future-focused city planner for the Dropbox neighborhoods. We source, build and implement the right technology solution, and fit it into exactly the right place so that everything meets the high bar that Dropboxers expect.
Dropbox has implemented the cutting edge Oracle ERP Cloud solution, and currently needs analysts to work on adding new capabilities while support enhancement asks and production issues. This position will be on the IT team and would work closely with cross-functional teams such as but not limited to Accounting, Procurement, Tax, and FP&A.
* You will assist in maintaining and supporting Oracle Cloud Financials, Procurement and system integration enhancements and troubleshooting
* You'll help bridge any system gaps to solve functional and operational challenges using technology solutions
* Provide day-to-day functional support and management of internal Oracle enhancements & support tickets
* Act as a liaison and foster positive relationships between business partners and the IT team
* Perform ongoing system routine maintenance, performance tuning and user management
* Resolve system issues by proposing feasible solutions and follow-through to efficient resolution
* Manage service request tickets while handling escalations with Oracle
* Evaluate system performance and make enhancement recommendations
* Participate in coordinating work efforts to address new implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates, and performance issues
* You will be a key collaborator with technical development teams during sprint planning, system updates, and upgrade cycles
* B.S. Degree in Business Administration, Information Science or equivalent
* You have extensive ERP system administration experience with proficient functional knowledge on various Finance operations related to AP, Sourcing, Procurement, Supplier portal, Fixed Assets, and Reporting
* 6+ years experience on Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud is required
* You're a problem-solver in identifying, diagnosing and resolving system bugs and troubleshooting problems reported by end users
* You have previously participated in system upgrades, integrations and/or implementation activities
* You've demonstrated the ability to follow-through on post-production support tickets for effective resolution and escalation
* You're a self-starter who sweats the details
* Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal direct supervision
* Ability to collaborate and gain consensus among multi-functional teams
* Experience working in a global enterprise company in the software industry is preferred
* Excellent documentation, presentation, and communication skills
Benefits and Perks
* 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
* 401k + company match
* Market competitive total compensation package
* Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
* Wellness Reimbursement
* Generous vacation policy
* 10 company paid holidays
* Volunteer time off
* Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Dropbox is a file hosting service that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud and client software.