Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Oracle Cloud HCM Solution Architect
Job Description is as follows:
Job Title: Oracle Cloud HCM Solution Architect
Location: Any Location with 100% travel
Candidate should have experience articulating solutions to stakeholders as this role involves discussions at various levels with client business users. Responsible for gap analysis of functional flows, provide solution design, perform demo for the Gaps solution from standard solution sets as well customized solutions. Can independently solution business requirements and recommend industry best practices. Should be able to lead cross functional discussions to analyze the requirements and brainstorm the solutions.
* Act in a functional lead capacity, responsible for implementing multiple Oracle Cloud Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules
* Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Recommends, develops and executes plans for additional software module implementations based on business requirements Act as functional advisor and manager of technology resources
* Prepare design documentation and work with application delivery resources as necessary to support business requirements
* Prepare and present updates on projects to executive management
* Adept at determining requirements by interviewing client personnel, reviewing documentation and facilitating working sessions.
* Adept at creating business process models based on the requirements
* Adept at mapping industry trends and best practices to the client's unique requirements and processes to determine applicable fit.
* Capable of defining, and re-engineering business processes.
* Able to present solutions described above to senior client management via whiteboard and PowerPoint.
* Knowledgeable about the Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates and method and able to setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements.
* Adept at working with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing.
* Detailed Functional Knowledge of Oracle's Supply Chain & Manufacturing Suite of modules;
* Order Management
* Shipping Execution
* Advanced Pricing
* Intercompany transactions
* Bill of Material
* Advanced Supply Chain Planning
* Planning Central
* Global Order Promising
* Production Scheduling
* Sales & Operation Planning
* Discrete Manufacturing suite
* WMS/ MSCA
* Business Intelligence
* Successful Consultants will have the following background:
* 10 year s experience working with Oracle EBS; professional who has transitioned to Oracle Cloud coming from the Oracle EBS space.
* Experience in solution architecture and writing functional specifications, functional solution design for technical development
* Business process analysis and redesign experience, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, business process redesign and implementation
* Possess strong leadership skills, functional advisor and manager of technology resources
Business Skills required
* Systems implementation skills: business process design and redesign, reengineering, requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support
* Consulting skills: business analysis in a variety of industries, able to articulate at the C-level, self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude, with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
* Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
* Tool knowledge: MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
* Strong business background, working knowledge of generally accepted best business principles
* Effectively produces deliverables
* Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during project execution
* Organized and detailed oriented
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
(Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1236 OR E-Mail me: smestry at rate matrixonweb.com)