Cognizant is seeking bright, diligent people to join our Oracle Cloud consulting organization. Applicant should have a successful track record working with Oracle HRMS (HCM) modules and prior related business experience. Applicant should be detail oriented and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
You should have experience working with clients to understand and document requirements as well as map requirements to standard Oracle Application functionality. In addition, you will be responsible for identifying process improvement areas and developing future business process flows. Applicant with prior experience leading Oracle Absence implementations will receive the highest priority. Applicant with Oracle Cloud Payroll experience are preferred.
TYPICAL PROJECT RESPONSIBILITIES DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE MAY INCLUDE:
* Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Cloud functionality.
* Prior experience leading a HCM implementation is a plus.
* Effectively communicate and drive project deliverable.
* Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions to them.
* Configure the Oracle Cloud Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
* Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
* Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
* Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts.
* Support clients with the execution of test scripts.
* Develop end-user documentation and training materials.
* Deliver end-user training.
* Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
* Experience with the business processes in HR modules specifically Core HR, Talent management etc
* Oracle Cloud experience is strongly preferred
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
* Self-driven and able to plan work effort and manage priorities.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 10 plus years of experience in a similar role
* Previous implementation lead experience is a plus
* Applicant should be willing to travel 80%
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.