A career within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above * Train and lead staff * Establish effective working relationships directly with clients * Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen * Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues * Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients * Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by:
* Communicating a broad range of Firm services; and, * Managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues. * Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; * Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; and, * Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success leading efforts in consulting, designing, implementing, and supporting Oracle applications-based solutions, including the following:
* Participating in the improvement of business processes, including but not limited to the following Oracle application-packaged modules including Oracle Cloud, EBS, PeopleSoft; and, * Understanding the common issues facing PwC's clients of all Industries and Sectors.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success with one or more Oracle Cloud application modules including:
* Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle Cloud environment; * Designing, building, testing and deploying various Oracle Cloud solutions; * Building relationships with clients; * Developing an awareness of Firm services; * Providing functional specialization to troubleshoot production issues and testing enhancements within Oracle Cloud applications; * Providing timely resolution and communicating of tickets in the production support queue; * Determining the root cause of incidents and making recommendations for prevention in the future * Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; * Delivering clear requests for information; * Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and, * Communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member by:
* Understanding personal and team roles; * Contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with team members; * Seeking guidance, clarification and feedback proactively; and, * Providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.