Oracle Core Financials and Procure to Pay Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
Join Accenture Consulting and you will work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our clients most complex issues in operations and manufacturing. And because our clients span the full range of industries Including 94 of the Fortune 100 you will have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge
As a Manager in our products industry technology consulting business, you'll be:
* Supporting origination activities guide a client to make a decision for Accenture, shape the solution and deliver to meet client expectations
* Partnering with clients on business technology transformation programs orchestrating the implementation of planned initiatives and realization of business outcomes
* Leading a project in Oracle Core Finance or Procure To Pay team to translate client's business goals challenges into technology road-maps and architecture designs
* Defining solution blueprints that leverage the New Oracle and Products industry functional solutions
* Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling business transformation, and charting a journey from the current state to a to be enterprise environment
* Advising organizations on how to pivot to the New Oracle IT, enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and Multi-Speed IT
* Leading assessment and design efforts to propose new Finance or Procure to Pay models and process improvement recommendations to the Consumer Goods, Retail, Life Sciences, Auto Industrial, and Travel clients.
* Part of a team delivering traditional on-premise and modern cloud-based ERP Transformation projects
* Identify and recommend industry best practices around process, organization and technology design across core finance and Procure to Pay areas
* Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and overall revenue and profit objectives of a project team
* Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting Practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
* Mentoring practice team members and contributing to practice growth initiatives
* Ability to foresee and mitigate risk
* Exceptional presentation skills
* Program project resource management skills
* Ability to travel 75%
* Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences