The Oracle Cloud Integration Developer needs to have the experience and technical skills necessary to participate in the development and maintenance of business systems. Identifies problems or business opportunities. Interacts with senior management/end users/3rd parties to explain or influence decisions on complex situations. Converts requirements and models from analysis, specifications and business needs into technical specifications. Uses the knowledge and experience from past technical environments and communication skills to design and document a system that will meet client requirements, technical standards, and future opportunities. Documents and implements test plans that address system design requirements, user test data, and cases of appropriate size and scope.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
* Performs highly complex application programming/systems development and support.
* Performs highly complex configuration of business rules and technical parameters of software products.
* Provides project leadership with enhancements and operational activities.
* Leads technical planning for selected Applications or projects.
* Manages the interrelationships among various projects or work objectives.
* Evaluates business processes, technical architecture, and system objectives in response to user requests.
* Information systems design, implementation, operation.
* Teams with users to assess concerns/requirements and develop specific application strategies.
* User interface for requirements, prioritization, and rationalization.
Skills and Abilities
* Strong oral and written communications skills.
* Ability to work in cross-functional teams in a constructive and collaborative manner.
* High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult.
* Ability to think critically; to recognize and anticipate an issue or risk and to work with the appropriate staff to identify and implement the best solution in a timely manner.
* Excellent personal organization with the ability to organize and direct the tasks of others.