Req ID: 57037
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Oracle Cloud Applications Solution Architect to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Support pre-sales activities through active involvement in drafting proposals and effort estimations.
* Drive business conversations during sales cycle
* Provide subject matter expertise on implementation approach, timing and effort
* Drive the discovery and scoping process
* Develop approach and offerings based on discovery process
* Drive the development of estimates, proposals and statements of work
* Present solutions to clients during Orals
* Team with Direct Sales to drive sales cycle to close
* Estimate, plan and lead Oracle ERP Cloud implementation projects utilizing industry best practices and methodologies.
* Front end interactions with customer stakeholders to understand business needs and recommend pragmatic solutions.
* Create strategic plans and roadmaps for clients to effectively and continuously deliver enterprise application services.
* Applying industry 'best practice' solutions to ERP / SCM Cloud opportunities.
* Act as Project Manager for Oracle SaaS implementations
* Fill part time role of Solution Architect across multiple projects
* Provide guidance to Oracle Delivery team on team structure, timeline, activities and deliverables
* Attend and support industry meetings such as Oracle Open World
* Provide insight and input into marketing thought development and materials
* Work with GTM SVP and VP to provide thought leadership into Oracle Practice strategy, approach and planning
* Develop white papers and POV's on current industry topics
* 10+ years of experience managing global (on-shore/off-shore/near-shore), enterprise-wide ERP implementation projects
* 5 years of experience with Oracle Supply Chain products
* 3 years end to end Oracle ERP implementations where you led the team (functional leads, IT leads, etc.) in the gathering of business requirements, performing gap analysis, designing integration solutions, completing systems configuration, preparing and executing testing system testing
* Demonstrated experience with Cloud-based Oracle Supply Chain application implementation
* Proven experience working with client senior executives to build effective advisory and working relationships
* Client facing presence and experience interacting with multiple levels within an organization, including executive leadership
* Travel: This position requires someone who can travel at least 50%. Highly preferred for candidate to be in Dallas, TX area. Location can be anywhere near a major airport in North America.
Nice to Have:
* Building trusted relationships with prospects and clients
* Ability to deliver projects successfully under fixed time constraints
* Thrive on collaborating with the implementation team as well as internal and external customers
* Agility and willingness to acquire new competencies and adapt quickly to new tasks and environments
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.